• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy, All!

icyo

I've been smoking for a while and been watching these boards for a while, and veteran here just pointed out that I haven't made a proper introduction so I thought I'd take his advice and make a post here...

It hasn't taken me very long to ramp up my cigar collection. I've been addicted to the devil site (as well as another unmentionable auction site and 2 very nice B&M's we have in town here) for a few months, and now have 4 humidors stocked pretty well with some nice smokes! I lean toward the AF Hemi's and Don Carlos, VSG's, Padron 1926's, FFOX, Bauza, Sosa and ISOM smokes and have many of each that I enjoy probably too much for my own good. Might be time to invest in a coolerador sooner rather than later. :laugh:

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some new POTL here and hopefully discover some great new cigars while I'm at it!

Hope all is well!

icyo

icyo said:
Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some new POTL...

Is that supposed to be BOTL? :laugh:

Welcome the boards bro!

Beat generation writers, a-typical television, high brow cinema and popcorn summer escapism, travel (from Bora Bora to Belgium, Belize to The Bahamas), music (including but not limited to Wilco, REM, Portishead, Foo, Pixies, Beasties, Wyclef Jean, Common, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Beck, ad infinitum), cooking in the kitchen and of course, cigars.

Reads like a roomate I once had. One of my better roomates I might add :p

Welcome to CP brother ICYO, from Indiana!

-Rob

329-welcome-underline-script.jpg
from Ca. :D

Howdy! From your profile info, it sounds like you hang out at the Alamo Draft House alot. I guess that makes three people who now need to get together sometime in the ATX.

Howdy Icyo and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to our little part of the 'net!