• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

howdy

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
What's up I'm new here and I would suppose it would be nice for me to introduce myself, I am a college student and have been smoking for a few years now. I am looking forward to maybe doing a few trades, if not just talking about cigars.

talkin' 'bout cigars sounds great to me!
:thumbs:

Welcome to CP dude! grab a chair, light a cigar and stay awhile.

:cool:

Howdy gurkha and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :)

Howdy :thumbs:

Anyone with a picture of Ronald Reagan as their avatar is OKAY in my book :thumbs:

Welcome Aboard. :thumbs:

You look kinda old for a college student, but a little familiar from your avatar. :sign:

Welcome to Cigar Pass!!. Don't mind ccat, he's the resident Barry Goldwater-nuttier than a fruitcake. :p :laugh: ;) :whistling:

Yeah and don't pay any attention to SFG75 either. He's the only Democrat in the entire state of Nebraska :laugh: :D :whistling:

Welcome to our world. Being the current resident Gurkha Whore I'm going to be watching you really close. :rolleyes:

Welcome to CP
A year round golfer is a worthy addition
Winter golf is tough in the cold :0
Much better here I just get the winter winds :D :D

Bill

Welcome to the board from the Tater State! This is a great place, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Anyone that uses the word "Howdy" is a good man in my book! :) Welcome to CigarPass.

Enjoy!

Floyd T. :sign:

Welcome, Gurkha....

I, too, will be watching your trades closely... I am, as well, a HUGE Gurkha fan.... :cool:

The kansas city area, and I go to school in a little piss hole called maryville. It's up in the northwest corner of the state. The college is Northwest Missouri state University.

Marryville's about 5 1/2 hrs east of Norton KS where I live and about 3 1/2 hrs east of Sutton Ne where SFG75 lives . I get to Lincoln Ne every once in a while
to check out some of the cigar shops , but thats about as close to Marryville I've been