• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's the weather?

I can feel the snow moving in all the way down my back. I think it's time to move to Hawaii.

Seven degrees yesterday morning around 8:30. Freezing rain last night but warmer.
ice1.jpg

ice2.jpg

ice3.jpg

ice4.jpg

ice5.jpg

I don't know how you guys do it.

You can always tell who's not from CA when a small earthquake hits. 4.0 on the richter scale and you have to pry them off the ceiling. :laugh:

Personally, I dig it. But then again, I'm a self-admitted freak. I think I would do well in the PacNW. All the rain cleans the air and makes all the plants nice and vibrant. Plus we need the water anyway.

I don't get some people, though. The news weathermen all recycle the same teaser lines: "The heat is on! When will it cool down? Stay tuned" - when above 80 degrees and "Cold and chilly! When will it heat up? Stay tuned" - when below 70 degrees.

I think some people soley exist to bitch about the weather. Not speaking of anyone here, just in general.

Personally, I dig it. But then again, I'm a self-admitted freak. I think I would do well in the PacNW. All the rain cleans the air and makes all the plants nice and vibrant. Plus we need the water anyway.

I don't get some people, though. The news weathermen all recycle the same teaser lines: "The heat is on! When will it cool down? Stay tuned" - when above 80 degrees and "Cold and chilly! When will it heat up? Stay tuned" - when below 70 degrees.

I think some people soley exist to bitch about the weather. Not speaking of anyone here, just in general.

Farmers bitch about the weather. You got a beef with farmers?

Doc.

Its going to be in the high 70's and 80's all week. Great cigar weather for me. I don't miss the cold winter at all. After living 37 years of my life in the freaking cold, I am happy for this weather down at the Gulf. I sure don't like the heat and humidity in the summer but it beats the cold winter any day. :laugh:

Personally, I dig it.

Careful for what you wish for. All this rain, which I do like :thumbs: , will make the green things wider, taller and thicker. Which means, wider, taller, and thicker fires later in the season. :0

Doc.

I can personally tell you that I've been to herfs with this guy and hes constantly talking trash on Farmers. I think you should teach him a lesson Doc. :laugh:

We're getting pegged. 5" in last 5 days. Good times :thumbs:

WCWV.JPG

When did So Cal become Portland? No offense to Portlanders but my God this is bullshit!!!!

I am sooooooooo done with 5 days of rain. Then the weather dame had the nerve to tell me this morning that the big storm is coming tonight. WTF

it has not stopped raining at all in 5 days here.

Doc.

There are no farmers here in L.A., Doc. Well, at least not any legal crops, that is. And no, I don't have a problem with farmers.

Just got in from clearing 10" of fresh snow.

I'm going to have to get on the roof and start shoveling if we get much more. We've got 32" on the ground now.

At least it warmed up into the 20s. I was getting tired of that single digit nonsense.

Doc.

There are no farmers here in L.A., Doc. Well, at least not any legal crops, that is. And no, I don't have a problem with farmers.

So the puppy is a liar? Did you hear that Jon? He's impugned your integrity. I wouldn't take that from him. Maybe you should teach him a lesson. I mean your integrity has priority.

Doc.

I'm going to have to get on the roof and start shoveling if we get much more. We've got 32" on the ground now.

At least it warmed up into the 20s. I was getting tired of that single digit nonsense.

Thats a lot of snow this early in the winter cycle. We had 30" in Oct 2009 which was the average snow fall for where I live. It also hit down in the -30's in that winter cycle. Now I am sitting at a whopping 79 degrees and it may get to 81. Will see...but I think it maybe time for a cigar. This Texas weather is going to break the piggy bank. :laugh:

Shoveling snow off a roof, that's gotta suck.

Can you really tell the difference from 8F to 18F? :D

Shoveling snow off a roof, that's gotta suck.

Can you really tell the difference from 8F to 18F? :D

What sucks is some silly flatlander who doesn't shovel off his roof.

Doc.