• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Huge thanks to botl43, DoubleD, and Moki from Basrah,Iraq

JohnnieSRT-4

Just wanted to let everyone know that these guys are awesome. They've taken time out of their day and money out of their wallets to help out us guys here in Basrah, Iraq. Non of these cigars were asked for, hell, some I didn't even know were coming. They just saw that I was serving in Iraq, asked for my address, and cigars just started showing up. Thank you guys so much!

I know everyone is wodering what the hell did they send you? Well here it is.

Mark-
Opus X XXX
Don Carlos EdA
Padron 80th
AF Hemingway Maduro
CAO Criollo
JdN Celecracion x2
Cigar Int. Legends x2

Dale-
65ct Humidor, She took one hell of a beating from the USPS but she made it and is holding humidity.
La Flor Dominicana
Don Peppin Garcia
Coronodo
Carlos Torano

Andrew-
20 Graycliff blue labels

Sorry guys I don't know the name of all the sizes and I would be here for a week trying to look them up. If I got anythng wrong please feel free to correct me. Thanks again guys, we ALL out here really appreciate this. There is quite the stash going on as others have sent cigars as well and more still coming. There will be plenty of cigars for a the next few months.

Before I leave here I will get a camera and take a ton of pics for you guys.

Thanks again,
Johnnie

Johnnie, and to all you guys over there. Thank you for what you're doing!

And Yes... Enjoy! :thumbs:

Oh and as I side note.. the "CAO Criollo" is pretty much a Dog Rocket.. Taste like cardboard. I always keep a few like that on hand for the mooches, or those I know, wouldnt know a good cigar if it bit them in the ass, as they walked by... Hand it out accordingly. ;)

The Padron 80th came by way of a friend that gifted me two of them. Thanks Go to Abe with SmokeInn for that one. As I told him, I would pass on the good deed to someone that deserved it much more then I..

Thanks Abe! ;)

Oh and as I side note.. the "CAO Criollo" is pretty much a Dog Rocket.. Taste like cardboard. I always keep a few like that on hand for the mooches, or those I know, wouldnt know a good cigar if it bit them in the ass, as they walked by... Hand it out accordingly. ;)
Don't listen to him! :p

The CAO Criollo is a distinctive cigar and one that I enjoy for its tangy flavor and mellow nature. I don't think this is generally regarded as a rocket. Try it for yourself and make up your own mind.

Wilkey

I enjoy the crillo and find it spicy most of the time. Johnie sorry the Humidor got to you beat up it was brand new when I sent it. the LFD is an outlaw special. Enjoy the smokes and thank you for serving.

Dale

Don't listen to him! :p

The CAO Criollo is a distinctive cigar and one that I enjoy for its tangy flavor and mellow nature. I don't think this is generally regarded as a rocket. Try it for yourself and make up your own mind.

Wilkey

Wilkey,

I will agree with you, in respect to every one has a different pallet. Whats a dog rocket to one may not be to another.. Point taken sir!

Well done guys. Thanks for everything you're doing over there Johnnie.