• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humi II

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
So I got some ribbing about my first humidor that I posted pictures of earlier this week. That's ok though, everybody has their own likes and dislikes.

Well after the ACID humi was done, I realized that I couldn't store my traditional smokes in the same humidor...so I bought it's twin. Below is what Humi II's starting with.
Sorry they're spread out naked and all...but I'm still seasoning the new one.

Here's everything

Humi2.jpg

And the details...

Humi2A.jpg

Humi2B.jpg

It was so much easier with just the ACID's...I only really liked maybe 4 or 5 of them enough to keep on hand. This could get expensive now... :laugh:

That is a 64.... and I'm not sure I can have someone who ALSO smokes ACIDs to own thee cigars... my address is in my profile.
Chris

Thanks for the kind(er) words :laugh: . The Padron's are 64 Exclusivo's. Alot of what's on the table just showed up this week (the 5 packs), so I want to get them acclimated before lighting one up. I hate looking forward to a good cigar only to find out too late that it was kept too humid to draw well (happened to me today at a B&M with a RyJ). Right now everything's in ziplocks with Boveda 65's. I hope to move them into the humi this weekend. I've been seasoning since Wednesday, and I don't want to screw this one up.

Far better indeed. As one of the resident Acid haters, I am happy to see some nicer cigars!!!

I liked the look of the ACIDs, but REALLY like the look of those Padrons

Looks good; what did you think of that Casa Magna?
The Casa's are "ok". Nearly perfect construction, but not my typical smoke. I've actually only smoked the 4.5 x 60 (purchased another yesterday), which burned very well and lasted forever. I've got those two and the stick I picked up yesterday because I want to educate myself about different types of cigars available. I consider it like wine...but I don't drink, so... :)

Acids aren't that bad.....Just Kidding. I've never had one so I couldn't tell you. I wouldn't recommend storing them with the fine selection you have put together there though. :whistling: