• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Build Complete - Pics added of full humi 3/7/2009

Looks awesome! Was it difficult to put the hygrometer on the outside? Also, did you have to get a special kind or just use a standard analog?

The analog hygrometer sits in a 1 7/8" hole drilled using a Forstner Bit in my Drill Press. It is really there for cosmetic purposes only as the Avallo Humidification System actually monitors and controls the Humidity.

Very impressive. Be sure to take pics of it once it's full. :thumbs:

Beautiful job. If you have any questions on the Accumonitor, LMK.

Wonderful work and yes, definitely post pix of it loaded up.

- Tim

Beautiful! Nice work, finished product looks great. I like your choice for humidification too.

The glass really sets it off. I wish i had the skills to do something like that. :thumbs:

Amazing piece of craftsmanship you have there. I commend your skills & your sense of beauty.

Where will that fine work of art come to rest?

I see you are a CP member. I just replied to your post on Sawmill creek. You've done a fantastic job. It turned out beautiful. I'm working on a few desktops right now. Your book matching looks fasntastic. Have you checked out www.veneersupplies.com? Joe has tons of info and beautiful woods as well. I hope this isn't your last humidor build, I'd like to see more from you. Great job. You're an inspiration my friend.

I see you are a CP member. I just replied to your post on Sawmill creek. You've done a fantastic job. It turned out beautiful. I'm working on a few desktops right now. Your book matching looks fasntastic. Have you checked out www.veneersupplies.com? Joe has tons of info and beautiful woods as well. I hope this isn't your last humidor build, I'd like to see more from you. Great job. You're an inspiration my friend.

That's where I buy my veneer from. Joe really has great stuff.

Where will that fine work of art come to rest?

Right now, it's in our spare bedroom - the furniture in there is all solid walnut and walnut burl so it matches perfectly.

That looks awesome, if you are taking special 0rders let us know!!

DE