• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

PTownshend said:
I wonder how long this post will continue in the (thankful) absence of BC?

:laugh: Darren :laugh:
[snapback]278176[/snapback]​

It needs to be done after 501 posts and 25 pages of mostly contrived nonsense on Clinton's part. Stop the madness. (Yet here I sit adding to it). :0

I think this thread should be pinned because it answers just about every possible humidor problem, and as I reminder to BC stupidity

WOW. I'm a noobie on this forum and everything I have read so far has been very educational. (I'm in the process of making a coolidor already, and I have a story about that later, but not here in this post)

After reading all 26 pages all I have to say is VERY ENTERTAINING!

I can't believe this went on for sooooo looooong. And since I wasted 20 minutes reading all this, it's only fitting that it comes back to the TOP!

Enjoy new guys!

And it was slowly fading out of memory until your post padding bumped it back up!

Since Bill Clintons name recently came up in another thread I had to bump this for others. Classic!

I figure that with 26 pages of talk. I might as well add my post. I pretty much left speechless besides, pretty much everything that can be said, has been said. BTW is Bill Clinton still a contributing member? I kind of have this urge to follow him around on the site. It's kind of like watching some bad reality TV.

I think all new members should be made to read this. Sorta like your newbie initiation.