• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

Captain Leafheart said:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
You've been impeached.
Get lost!
[snapback]270188[/snapback]​

Please be nice. You have no reason to tell me to get lost.

Bill/Fidel/George,

If you are on the boards for no other reason than to talk about and enjoy the same hobby that we all have...the love and appreciation of cigars, then I apologize for bringing this subject up...

If you are a troll whose only mission in life is to irritate the good people who attempt to help you, then I have no problem pointing out the truth of your past.

However,

Looking in reflection on this and with the help of another persons perspective, it was inappropriate for me to bring up issues from other boards in order to demonstrate your character. If you feel bad about what happened at CA and are trying to make a clean start at some other boards, I understand (although it would be nice for you to be honest about it, we are a community after all). If this is the case, bringing up the past was not cool on my part. We all make mistakes. I know I do. My intention was not to get you run off the boards.

After reading your responses to this issue, I'm beginning to think that the problem lies in your ability to effectively participate on a BB. You'd be well to take some cues from people around here as to proper BB behavior. A lot less posting and more reading for a while might be in order to develop this ability.
Your posting behavior appears trollish, hence the negative reaction you've gotton. If this continues you will be ostrocized and then you will have nowhere to discuss your hobby. I assume you don't want this to happen.

If you are a troll, then time will tell, and I won't feel a tinge of guilt.

As it stands now, I hope I misjudged your intentions. I regret making everyones day more difficult, in order to prove an ill thought out point by bringing in stuff that maybe shouldn't have a place here.

I realize that it was my post that started this stuff, and hence I am hypocritical to attempt a retraction. I apologize to all in here for my actions and the effect they may have had.

God I hate the taste of crow...

tandblov said:
Bill/Fidel/George,

If you are on the boards for no other reason than to talk about and enjoy the same hobby that we all have...the love and appreciation of cigars, then I apologize for bringing this subject up...

If you are a troll whose only mission in life is to irritate the good people who attempt to help you, then I have no problem pointing out the truth of your past.

However,

Looking in reflection on this and with the help of another persons perspective, it was inappropriate for me to bring up issues from other boards in order to demonstrate your character. If you feel bad about what happened at CA and are trying to make a clean start at some other boards, I understand (although it would be nice for you to be honest about it, we are a community after all). If this is the case, bringing up the past was not cool on my part. We all make mistakes. I know I do. My intention was not to get you run off the boards.

After reading your responses to this issue, I'm beginning to think that the problem lies in your ability to effectively participate on a BB. You'd be well to take some cues from people around here as to proper BB behavior. A lot less posting and more reading for a while might be in order to develop this ability.
Your posting behavior appears trollish, hence the negative reaction you've gotton. If this continues you will be ostrocized and then you will have nowhere to discuss your hobby. I assume you don't want this to happen.

As it stands now, I hope I misjudged your intentions. I regret making everyones day more difficult, in order to prove an ill thought out point by bringing in stuff that maybe shouldn't have a place here.

I realize that it was my post that started this stuff, and hence I am hypocritical to attempt a retraction. I apologize to all in here for my actions and the effect they may have had.

[snapback]270206[/snapback]​

Under normal circumstances I would completely agree with your statement, however, trouble seems to follow this guy almost every place he goes on boards:

http://www.cigarwise.net/forums/showthread...gar+Afficionado

Bill Clinton said:
... it seems that some people don't like the fact that I ask a lot of different questions.

Nobody would mind if you were asking a lot of different questions, but that's not what you do - You ask the same friggin question 15 different ways in 10 sentences!

Then you ignore all the valid questions from people that haven't given up trying to help you. I haven't seen you answer the question about calibrating your hygro yet, and you can't even begin to try anything until you know if it's working correctly (although this will probably still fall on deaf ears....)

tandblov said:
Bill/Fidel/George,

However,

Tandblov,
I forgive you.

I just want to tell you and the rest of the decent forum members in here that I am NOT a troll. And if I said anything which offended anybody in here, then I am sorry. I would like to appologize. I do not come in here to cause trouble. I have said this many times over, but it seems that some people in here don't believe me. I am not the type that likes to cause problems in here. I want you to know that. Anyways, I would like to be able to get along with everybody in here and I don't want others in here to judge me the wrong way.

I know that I ask a lot of questions in here and that some may sound stupid, but I am the type of person who is very analytical when I write and when I ask a question. I appologize for that. This was the way that I was taught to write. I always read everybody's advice about humidor repairs or on anything cigar related very carefully and I try to choose the best advice that is given to me. I am not the type of person who is very handy, so I always try to choose the easiest repair solution that's available to me. I am sorry if my posts are too long and if the questions that I ask are stupid. I take my cigar hobby seriously and I don't want you or anybody else in here to think that I am a troublemaker. I am not. I also want you to know that I want to contimue participating in the forums. I have no intentions of screwing around with people and causing trouble.

Whatever happened in the CA forums is water under the bridge. I appologized to the CA forum members a very long time ago for something stupid that I said in the forums and that was that. And just to let the people in here who are saying that I was booted from the CA forums, I was NOT booted from the CA forums. I am still a member of the CA forums. I have nothing against the CA forums. I always frequent the CA forums for information. I hope that this post will help you understand that I am not a trouble maker or a troll and that I am serious about my cigar hobby. If I were a troll, I wouldn't own 7 humidors and a few hundred premium cigars. Has this ever crossed your mind before? Why would I want to be a troll in this forum if I owned a bunch of humidors and humdreds of premium cigars? It doesn't make sense. I hope that you all can understand me and that you will all forgive me for anything that I might have said either now or in the past which was offending to you. I appologize for any misunderstanding that I may have caused anybody in here.

Bill Clinton said:
tandblov said:
Bill/Fidel/George,

However,

Tandblov,
I forgive you.

I just want to tell you and the rest of the decent forum members in here that I am NOT a troll. And if I said anything which offended anybody in here, then I am sorry. I would like to appologize. I do not come in here to cause trouble. I have said this many times over, but it seems that some people in here don't believe me. I am not the type that likes to cause problems in here. I want you to know that. Anyways, I would like to be able to get along with everybody in here and I don't want others in here to judge me the wrong way.

I know that I ask a lot of questions in here and that some may sound stupid, but I am the type of person who is very analytical when I write and when I ask a question. I appologize for that. This was the way that I was taught to write. I always read everybody's advice about humidor repairs or on anything cigar related very carefully and I try to choose the best advice that is given to me. I am not the type of person who is very handy, so I always try to choose the easiest repair solution that's available to me. I am sorry if my posts are too long and if the questions that I ask are stupid. I take my cigar hobby seriously and I don't want you or anybody else in here to think that I am a troublemaker. I am not. I also want you to know that I want to contimue participating in the forums. I have no intentions of screwing around with people and causing trouble.

Whatever happened in the CA forums is water under the bridge. I appologized to the CA forum members a very long time ago for something stupid that I said in the forums and that was that. And just to let the people in here who are saying that I was booted from the CA forums, I was NOT booted from the CA forums. I am still a member of the CA forums. I have nothing against the CA forums. I always frequent the CA forums for information. I hope that this post will help you understand that I am not a trouble maker or a troll and that I am serious about my cigar hobby. If I were a troll, I wouldn't own 7 humidors and a few hundred premium cigars. Has this ever crossed your mind before? Why would I want to be a troll in this forum if I owned a bunch of humidors and humdreds of premium cigars? It doesn't make sense. I hope that you all can understand me and that you will all forgive me for anything that I might have said either now or in the past which was offending to you. I appologize for any misunderstanding that I may have caused anybody in here.
[snapback]270241[/snapback]​

Nobody said you were booted off CA the quote was "pretty much booted".

Like I said, I always frequent the CA forums. I have no problem posting in the CA forums if I choose to. But the CA forums are not as informative as the Cigar Pass and CigarWeekly forums are.

Bill Clinton said:
[snapback]270197[/snapback]​

I think that your quote below shows that you were rude to an established, respected member of this board.

Bill Clinton said:
And I am not in here to be harassed by people like you. I suggest that you be nice or be gone.
[snapback]270139[/snapback]​

That is my reason to tell you to get lost.

Captain Leafheart said:
Bill Clinton said:
[snapback]270197[/snapback]​

I think that your quote below shows that you were rude to an established, respected member of this board.

Bill Clinton said:
And I am not in here to be harassed by people like you. I suggest that you be nice or be gone.
[snapback]270139[/snapback]​

That is my reason to tell you to get lost.
[snapback]270326[/snapback]​

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to exemplify myself as being rude. I appologize and I hope that you will accept my appology. It will not happen again.

SamClemmons said:
Screw trolls. I like trolls. Are you a racist? I really, really, really, really dislike racists.

NA
[snapback]270301[/snapback]​

No, I am definitely NOT a racist. And I am NOT a troll either.

I'm sorta new but from what I gather you need to get a new humidor and quit worrying about the one you have. Send the darn thing back for a new one. i just got mine my front seal had a crack in it. Was replaced at no cost to me. :)

Back