• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

I don't think he was trying to be a smart ass. I've talked to him in chat before. He seems like a genuinely nice guy who is a little slow sometimes and perhaps socially challenged. Just my .02. I don't mean to be harsh by saying that. Just my opinion.

Jason

Thank you for your kind support Jason.

But I don't think that I'm slow or socially challenged. I think that I am more curious about things more than anything else. My curiosity about things makes me want to ask a lot of questions from different angles.

Bill Clinton said:

But I don't think that I'm slow or socially challenged. I think that I am more curious about things more than anything else. My curiosity about things makes me want to ask a lot of questions from different angles.
[snapback]275881[/snapback]​

Ya Right! You are playing us! Do you think we are stupid enough to believe that you are that dumb? The things you say, questions you ask and comments you make are loaded with smart ass ISM!

If your posts are, in fact, sincere. You are really pompous and think that we are all a bunch of dumbasses.

Either that, or you are The Pres. :laugh:

Man i read this thread once a week just so i can have a good laugh has it broke the record for most pages yet.

Jeffro600 said:
Ohh, so you weren't trying to be a smart ass?? :laugh:
[snapback]275873[/snapback]​

Boy, you certainly are hypocritical, aren't you Jeffro?

I think we've had enough of you junking up this thread. You've said your piece - now go away. ;)

It's ironic how jethro chimes in on these threads with his childish comments and in his next breath, claims senior members are doing the same....interesting

JeffroBodine3.jpg

atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]275881[/snapback]​

Ya Right! You are playing us! Do you think we are stupid enough to believe that you are that dumb? The things you say, questions you ask and comments you make are loaded with smart ass ISM!

If your posts are, in fact, sincere. You are really pompous and think that we are all a bunch of dumbasses.

Either that, or you are The Pres. :laugh:
[snapback]275902[/snapback]​

As I said earlier.....

Shibumi said:
Bill Clinton is not who he seems to be........ ???
[snapback]275814[/snapback]​

I have been watching from the sidelines for a long time now. First of all let me say how greatful I am to have this resource available to me.

My reason for finally "joining" are several. Unfortunately they are also my reason for not joining. The amount of bickering, fighting and childish name calling is horrible. Given the nature of the forum's "self-moderation" it's sad that people can't be nicer to each other. It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying. We all know who they are, there is no need to get personal or name names. I'm certain that these same people will flame me for this post. They won't be able to see it for what it is intended to be, an effort to make this a better place for everyone.

Of course there are people who deserve to be called on certain matters, but most of the time people don't deserve what they get here. Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers". If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.

But I guess that's the way you guys want it here, or you would have changed things already.

cigar_lover said:
It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying.

Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers". If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.
[snapback]276085[/snapback]​

I agree with you 110%....which is why i have an attitude with them. They dish alot of chit, but whine and cry when they get it thrown back at them. This "secret handshake, good ol boy club" crap is just that....crap. For some reason, post count and the time youve been here automatically makes you immuned to everything and makes you better than everyone. This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

Put your flame suit on or just ignore em! :laugh:

Jeffro600 said:
cigar_lover said:
It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying.

Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers".  If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.

I agree with you 110%....which is why i have an attitude with them. They dish alot of chit, but whine and cry when they get it thrown back at them. This "secret handshake, good ol boy club" crap is just that....crap. For some reason, post count and the time youve been here automatically makes you immuned to everything and makes you better than everyone. This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

Put your flame suit on or just ignore em! :laugh:
[snapback]276087[/snapback]​

Now you boys wouldn't have an ax to grind would ya? It kinda irks you that you can't just waltz in here and have all the benefits that some of the other guys have doesn't it? The fellers you're talking about have been here for years... that's YEARS... and haven't been found on the short end of honesty, generosity or trust. They are the salt of this board. Then here you come all puffed up and spittin', getting yourselves all worked up and saying you don't like the way things are. Well guess what boys, when you say the things you've said nobody cares what you think. We don't need you here. This is a fine board with fine members and this is the way things are. If you don't like it then take it on the road. If you think a "flame suit" is going to protect you then you're in for a rude awakening. Your stay here is getting shorter by the minute.
We probably should do a check on cigar_lover to see who exactly he is, providing he was stupid enough to log in under the same IP he usually logs in under.

Call ME a Nazi jeffie and see what it gets you.

NA

cigar_lover said:
I have been watching from the sidelines for a long time now. First of all let me say how greatful I am to have this resource available to me.

My reason for finally "joining" are several. Unfortunately they are also my reason for not joining. The amount of bickering, fighting and childish name calling is horrible. Given the nature of the forum's "self-moderation" it's sad that people can't be nicer to each other. It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying. We all know who they are, there is no need to get personal or name names. I'm certain that these same people will flame me for this post. They won't be able to see it for what it is intended to be, an effort to make this a better place for everyone.

Of course there are people who deserve to be called on certain matters, but most of the time people don't deserve what they get here. Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers". If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.

But I guess that's the way you guys want it here, or you would have changed things already.

No flame, just an observation. Your late joining just to fan an already hot topic is what? You are just as guilty as those you are pointing out.

See what i mean....piss on anyone who hasnt been here for YEARS... :rolleyes:

This board is turning into a bad soap opera.

Im just waitin for your buddy Lee to come out with some more bad photochopping or some acrimonious comment. :laugh:

cigar_lover said:
My reason for finally "joining" are several. Unfortunately they are also my reason for not joining. The amount of bickering, fighting and childish name calling is horrible.

So let me get this straight, you are actually saying you joined just to start shit?! You are in for a very short ride...

cigar_lover said:
Given the nature of the forum's "self-moderation" it's sad that people can't be nicer to each other. It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying. We all know who they are, there is no need to get personal or name names. I'm certain that these same people will flame me for this post. They won't be able to see it for what it is intended to be, an effort to make this a better place for everyone.

Who the hell asked you "make this a better place"? Wake up asswipe, no matter what your insignificant little mind may think - it's not your place to change anything in this established community.

Jeffro600 said:
This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

It's a shame how people that have been here a while turn into real tough-guy wannabes and figure it's their "duty" to straighten things out, even though they are the morons trying to ruin things.

Both of you mindless lemmings owe Rod an apology for directly insulting him and his community.

(aWhy does every idiot that wants to start something think post counts mean anything? Weak arguments for weak people I guess...)

Jeffro600 said:
Im just waitin for your buddy Lee to come out with some more bad photochopping or some acrimonious comment. :laugh:
[snapback]276097[/snapback]​
Lee doesn't have anything to do with it. This is between me and you. You feel strong and want to attack guys on this board, fine, attack me.

NA

If you don't like it here, go over to an over moderated board where your posts may disappear when you least except it. Don't stay here and bicker, leave if you're unhappy.

cigar_lover's IP is resolving to Hawaii.

This board will continue to flourish with FIRST-RATE membership. Those who speak poorly of CP are usually those causing the problem.

Hey jeffie, are you thinking you can just ignore this whole thing and it will go away...
The magic 8 ball says... "It isn't likely".

NA