• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

SamClemmons said:
Hey jeffie, are you thinking you can just ignore this whole thing and it will go away...
The magic 8 ball says... "It isn't likely".

NA
[snapback]276106[/snapback]​

And your just going to keep antagonizing me until i give in to your little game game arent you?

Go find some little kids on the playground to put down if it makes you feel like more of a man. :rolleyes:

Jeffro600 said:
This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

If we had mods I think you'd be the one they'd be after. :whistling: ;)

Jeffro600 said:
And your just going to keep antagonizing me until i give in to your little game game arent you?

Go find some little kids on the playground to put down if it makes you feel like more of a man. :rolleyes:

If I were you I'd just stop now and probably look for a new forum.

Jeffro600 said:
SamClemmons said:
Hey jeffie, are you thinking you can just ignore this whole thing and it will go away...

NA

[snapback]276108[/snapback]​
Well Geez, I thought I'd found the littlest kid on the playground already judging by your grammar and spelling. Now, I'm gonna type real slow so you'll be able to grasp what I'm about to say.
You have ammends to make. Start making them or leave.

NA

This is a big pond and no matter how big a shit you are jeffro, you're just a little turd here. You owe or you go.

Jeffro600 said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

I believe SamClemmons would say, "You're not going to post with impunity..." And yep - I believe you're at that juncture.

Jeffro600 said:
cigar_lover said:
It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying.

Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers". If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.
[snapback]276085[/snapback]​

I agree with you 110%....which is why i have an attitude with them. They dish alot of chit, but whine and cry when they get it thrown back at them. This "secret handshake, good ol boy club" crap is just that....crap. For some reason, post count and the time youve been here automatically makes you immuned to everything and makes you better than everyone. This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

Put your flame suit on or just ignore em! :laugh:
[snapback]276087[/snapback]​

Hmmm... Your opinion change since November???

Jeffro600 said:
Personally, i like this site the way it is being MOD free...occasionally we get some Yahoo that likes to start trouble, but Rod usually checks em pretty quickly. Mods tend to really stink up a board sometimes as their opinions are usually what goes...not the opinions of the people. Alot of them seem to get the hall monitor mentality. There are a couple people on this board that should be moderated, but for the most part, were a pretty tight nit group that knows when enough is enough.

I for one say, KEEP THE BOARD MOD FREE!! :whistling:
[snapback]255587[/snapback]​

I vote for jeffie as mod... :laugh:

LMAO

Jethro, I will say this....I'm glad the Cold War is over! For some reason, you in close proximity to a missle silo is a scary thought!

You've been here since July, chime in with your childish comments and think there won't be a response? Oh, you go back and delete what you post, I remember! LMAO

Lee said:
LMAO

Jethro, I will say this....I'm glad the Cold War is over! For some reason, you in close proximity to a missle silo is a scary thought!

You've been here since July, chime in with your childish comments and think there won't be a response? Oh, you go back and delete what you post, I remember! LMAO
[snapback]276150[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
Im just waitin for your buddy Lee to come out with some more bad photochopping or some acrimonious comment. :laugh:
[snapback]276097[/snapback]​

Nope - not "acrimonious"...

That's an awfully big word for such a little guy. :laugh:

This will be my last comment in this thread.

I REFUSE to apologize to the few particular members who do nothing useful other than:

Shun members of the board with spelling and grammar corrections.

Make blatent attempts to follow around and critisize every post they make.

Make personel attacks on my being, my job and my name.

You guys are out for blood, plain and simple. And even if i did make a sincere apology, you still would be on a headhunt(take a look at ANY incident in the last couple months involving the above said individuals....). You thrive on simple mistakes and elevate them to a level that is beyond comprehension.

If you guys have a beef with me, youve got my PM and email address. Id rather see you clutter up those boxes that have a mass delete button instead of junking up this forum.

Jeffro600 said:

I REFUSE to apologize to the few particular members who do nothing useful other than:

You guys are out for blood, plain and simple. And even if i did make a sincere apology, you still would be on a headhunt(take a look at ANY incident in the last couple months involving the above said individuals....). You thrive on simple mistakes and elevate them to a level that is beyond comprehension.

If you guys have a beef with me, youve got my PM and email address. Id rather see you clutter up those boxes that have a mass delete button instead of junking up this forum.
[snapback]276158[/snapback]​

For posterity... ;)

Jeffro600 said:

That would be blatant....

he he he (sorry couldn't resist) :rolleyes:

You can apologize to me then, I'll pass it on to the group.

Jeffro600 said:

Shun members of the board with spelling and grammar corrections......Not me usually.

Make blatent attempts to follow around and critisize every post they make..... Not me again.

Make personel attacks on my being, my job and my name..... I haven't got personal yet, so this ain't me either.

I'll be waiting.

and "criticize" and "personal" and "I'm" and "you've" and let me know how this gambit works out for you. You can pm samclemmons on nearly any other cigar board to contact me. I don't think pm's will be working for you here much longer.
Nice try though, begging us to go private even though you didn't.

Bye.

NA

Look what you did Bill! Shame on you! I for one love everyone on here and I have nothing but good things to say about this board in the short time I've been here. I think that if everyone hung out in person there would be alot less misunderstandings.

Jason

Jeffro600 said:

Hmmmm... Just yesterday you said this:

Jeffro600 said:
Yes, unlike you, i decided to be the bigger person here and keep my mouth shut to avoid any more of these ugly scenes that have taken place here latley. Something you need to do more often... Go troll somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Stike two!?!? Since when did you become the local law? You are not in charge here and there is nothing that you can do or say to make me afraid of you otherwise.

Theres no need for sarcastic or smart ass comments. All it will do is:

A) Create a huge fuss over nothing....
B) Piss Rod off and force him to close ANOTHER thread....
C) Possibly even force him to give us some moderators....

Its really quite simple....if you didnt like my joke or a particular post, ignore it and move along.

Of course, yesterday you said a lot of things.... ;)

Has anyone explained to bill the importance of water density and surface tension in relation to his humidor problems? I'm quite sure you guys can get to the crux of this problem through the dogged pursuit of the truth as it relates to science.

NA

Please people, let's all try to be civilized in here. There's no need for any member to attack anybody. I think that some of the members in here should show more respect towards other members. This forum is meant for everybody. Everyone should try to get along with each other.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen... ;)