• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

Bill Clinton said:
Please people, let's all try to be civilized in here. There's no need for any member to attack anybody. I think that some of the members in here should show more respect towards other members. This forum is meant for everybody. Everyone should try to get along with each other.
[snapback]276237[/snapback]​
That sounds like the Prozac talking. The rest of us decided to stop taking Prozac, hence we are a bit on edge lately.

Emo

What are you talking about here? I don't understand what you mean by this.
I am not on Prozac. I just think that everyone in here should get along with each other. That's all.

Bill Clinton said:
I am not on Prozac. I just think that everyone in here should get along with each other. That's all.
[snapback]276250[/snapback]​

Give it a break. You're certainly on something no one else here is...I think it's beads. :rolleyes:

smokegetsinyoureyes said:
Bill Clinton said:

Give it a break. You're certainly on something no one else here is...I think it's beads. :rolleyes:
[snapback]276251[/snapback]​

I am not on anything. But maybe the ones in here that are always complaining are on something.

Okay, that's just vicious, and mean, that's just mean, and accusatory, that's just accusatory, and uncalled for, that's just uncalled for, and silly, that's just silly, mean, did I already say mean?

NA

Bill Clinton said:
smokegetsinyoureyes said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]276251[/snapback]​

I am not on anything. But maybe the ones in here that are always complaining are on something.
[snapback]276292[/snapback]​

You're one of those who has been complaining, georgie... And you're complaining again... Hence, you must be on something by your own definition! :rolleyes:

I know - you're cranky because this thread is not going the direction you'd like it to go. Sorry, but it's taken on a life of it's own. Just look at it this way - normally these kinds of threads wouldn't last any more than maybe one or two pages. You got a lot more life out of it than normal. Be thankful you got the attention you did... ;)

But I didn't start this thread to get attention. Maybe some people in here think this is so, but it's not.
I started this thread in order to get help and information and to learn more about cigars and humidification.

Bill Clinton said:
But I didn't start this thread to get attention. Maybe some people in here think this is so, but it's not.
I started this thread in order to get help and information and to learn more about cigars and humidification.
[snapback]276313[/snapback]​
Right, but you continueing to post in response to every off topic post says otherwise. So you can say anything you want, but in many peoples eyes you are posting now just to keep it alive and see where it goes. And if you quote me or continue to post in this thread means yor credibility went from nil to none...

It's been a fun run, just let it be. Let it die, or continue on it's own path. Trust me on this one.

Emo

Bill Clinton said:

georgie, I don't think you got it in ya to be a negotiator. Remember, you're having difficulty grasping the humidity issue. Personal relationships, psyche's and ego's are much more complex. From previous posts pf yours in this thread, it's obvious you're having some issues with it. Leave moderating disputes to those equipped to handle it. Someday you may understand - maybe - but not right now... ;)

You just go on being a clueless newb with humidity issues. You're very good at that. :thumbs:

ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:

georgie, I don't think you got it in ya to be a negotiator. Remember, you're having difficulty grasping the humidity issue. Personal relationships, psyche's and ego's are much more complex. From previous posts pf yours in this thread, it's obvious you're having some issues with it. Leave moderating disputes to those equipped to handle it. Someday you may understand - maybe - but not right now... ;)

You just go on being a clueless newb with humidity issues. You're very good at that. :thumbs:
[snapback]276382[/snapback]​

ggiese,
This is all in your mind.
My posts have NOTHING to do with being a negotiator. I don't know why you think this way about me. I may be a newb, but I wouldn't call myself 100% clueless. I understand the humidity issue or at least most of it.

Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:

ggiese,
My posts have NOTHING to do with being a negotiator. I don't know why you think this way about me. I may be a newb, but I wouldn't call myself 100% clueless. I understand the humidity issue or at least most of it.
[snapback]276390[/snapback]​

georgie - I don't have an awful lot of time to go back over 20+ pages in thie thread to point out your various faux pas. They're there for all to read - please review.

Unless you have some sort of short term amnesia, and forgotten earlier statements, you've demonstrated a tendency towards instablility. I don't know what to tell you other than you are very ill equipped to fight a battle of wits.

Don't feel bad - you're not alone - not everyone has the ability. I'm sorry to point out to you, but you asked....

Why is there so much hostility?

I just went through the whole thread. It is a roller coaster ride. This should be sticky... :laugh:

BClinton,

Let me just give you some advice that has been said in 20+ threads. We don't care...stop replying...stop, for the love of all that is holy, stop!!!

If you reply or post more, it just shows one thing. You can't read!

ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:

ggiese,

georgie - I don't have an awful lot of time to go back over 20+ pages in thie thread to point out your various faux pas. They're there for all to read - please review.

Unless you have some sort of short term amnesia, and forgotten earlier statements, you've demonstrated a tendency towards instablility. I don't know what to tell you other than you are very ill equipped to fight a battle of wits.

Don't feel bad - you're not alone - not everyone has the ability. I'm sorry to point out to you, but you asked....
[snapback]276392[/snapback]​

If I've demonstrated a tendency towards instability, then most of the others in here are also guilty of the same thing. I'm just watching my own back and protecting myself from the people that like to tear me apart in here. That's all. I wouldn't call that instability.

Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:

ggiese,

If I've demonstrated a tendency towards instability, then most of the others in here are also guilty of the same thing. I'm just watching my own back and protecting myself from the people that like to tear me apart in here. That's all. I wouldn't call that instability.
[snapback]276404[/snapback]​
I emailed Rod the first time about him trolling. Some one step up and get this taken care
Emo

That's it... it is all matter of altitude.. eh make that attitude.

emodx said:
Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:
ggiese said:
Bill Clinton said:

ggiese,

[snapback]276404[/snapback]​
I emailed Rod the first time about him trolling. Some one step up and get this taken care
Emo
[snapback]276405[/snapback]​

Emo,
I did't mean to offend you by saying that I'm trying to watch my back in here. I feel that it's my obligation to be nice to everyone in here and to also watch my back. There's nothing wrong with that.
Wouldn't it be the right thing for any member in here to be nice to everyone and to also watch their own backs, especially when there are some people in the forums that gang up on them for no apparent reason? I am not trying to be rude or anything like this, but I don't like being accused of trolling. I am bothered by this. Please try to understand me. All that I ask from you is for you to be nice to me. I don't come in here to cause trouble. And I don't like arguing with people, but I also don't like being treated like garbage by other members in here either. I want to be everyone's friend. I think that this is a sincere gesture on my behalf.
Please understand that I am trying to be nice to everybody in here. And I expect everybody to be nice to me in return. That's not too much to ask for. I am asking for this request in a very humble and sincere way.
So, please be nice.
Thank You

I told you guys. This guy is just putting us on. I bet he is some dude from another board that is playing a trick on us. This guy can't be for real, nobody is this ignorant with out it being part of an act.

Atuck,
You are a good example of the types of people that I was referring to in my above previous post who are continuing to give me a hard time in here. Please stop it. Be nice to me. I am not bothering you and I did nothing wrong to you for you to make false accusations about me in here every time that you make a post.
Please be nice.

ojrelkdsw kjrvsgd lposvgd nakirenkiHTPGIK Npzdaknadbhkahnb

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
[0GWPGOJWOGJEGG NSKCDNV ew
g