• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

humidor?

carddoug

Banned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my Humidor in it's a small 20 count, And I have no clue how to work with it. What do I do with the white pad thingy and where do I put it? Is it ok to stack the cigars on top? two guys from another forum gave me about 20 cigars each and I dont really have room for all of them, what should I do?

Search is your friend buddy!

Go read the sticky about how to season your humidor...

Do a search on storing cigars too...maybe make a tupperdor, or get a bigger Humi.... a 20 count isn't gonna last very long.

Most of them come with directions as well. Give those a read and you should be all set. Let us know how it goes.

20 ct humidor? Way too small. You need to get yourself a cooledor!

The gents above are correct- read the directions. As you can see with your dilemma of already having 40 sticks and a 20 stick humidor at the start of your cigar adventure you need more storage. The Tupperdor and Coolerdor options listed above are great ways to cheaply and effectively store them and for short term storage or transfer between places a 1 qt to 1 Gallon Ziplock bag works well. Just remember to always use distilled water (or if you prefer the Poly/Glycol/Cigar Juice) and never tap or bottled drinking water. You can use the search on the site to find other members solutions/recommendations for Coolerdors and Tupperdors-Good luck!

OR, you could not follow out suggestions, but please let us know how many cigars it takes to turn you GREEN. :0 This is said with a smile mate. :laugh: