• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hurt Feelings Reports

That just made my day. I've gotta print this for my PD.

Someobody here at work got their feelings hurt because I didn't clearly and articulately return their "good morning" greeting. WTF. I could totally use that Military form however I suspect the person's already impaired sense of humor would not appreciate the sentiment.

Someobody here at work got their feelings hurt because I didn't clearly and articulately return their "good morning" greeting. WTF. I could totally use that Military form however I suspect the person's already impaired sense of humor would not appreciate the sentiment.

Dan, I was just about to send you this but I couldn't find your email. If you need some lamination paper for one let me know and I'll drop ship it to you!

Printed, and being passed out to officers as we speak! Thanks a lot! This made my morning!

:thumbs:

Sent copies to Iraq and Afghanistan. :D

Those would go over great at my job I need to print up some of those thanks.

On the Civillian Hurt Feelings Report in the last paragraph, they couldn't even spell provide correctly. Gotto love it. :laugh:

"DA FORM IMT WF1, APRIL 2009" - "EDITION OF APRIL 1989 IS OBSELETE"

How were things handled before this? ???

:angry: This is the kind of crap that gets posted around here that hurts my feelings. I don't have to take this abuse. I'll be speaking to Todd about this. You clowns have no idea the influence I have around here. :angry:

*Shakes tiny fist*

Trey