• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I’m Headin’ to Denver

Wild

I’ll be staying by the Cherry Creek area in June. Are there any good B & M’s around there or Washington Park? If there’s no good beer in that area, then I’ll most likely hit lodo for Pints Pub, Falling Rock Taphouse, Breckenridge Brewery, and the Great Divide Brewing Co. So just incase, are there any good B & M’s in the downtown area? So far through searches I’ve found Churchill's at the Brown Palace, The Nickel Cigar, and The Robusto Room.

TIA

I’ll be staying by the Cherry Creek area in June. Are there any good B & M’s around there or Washington Park? If there’s no good beer in that area, then I’ll most likely hit lodo for Pints Pub, Falling Rock Taphouse, Breckenridge Brewery, and the Great Divide Brewing Co. So just incase, are there any good B & M’s in the downtown area? So far through searches I’ve found Churchill's at the Brown Palace, The Nickel Cigar, and The Robusto Room.

TIA

Havana's Fine Cigars on 2nd in Cherry Creek. Mighty fine shop, but get ready for sticker shock. Colorado has the 2nd highest tobacco tax in the country. For downtown, try Cigars on 6th (avenue), just east of downtown. Churchill's is a great place to HERF and sip firewater, but not to buy cigars.

Ah, that would explain the $10 padron 2000s at the cigar lounge I went to in Boulder. They waved the cutting fee because I got some Talisker, thank God I brought my own smokes.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='655676' date='Apr 21 2008, 02:40 PM']Ah, that would explain the $10 padron 2000s at the cigar lounge I went to in Boulder. They waved the cutting fee because I got some Talisker, thank God I brought my own smokes.[/quote]

Got out my wedding crasher tux, but never heard from you - Putz!

I actually just ended up having a smoke with my dad due to it being somewhat last minute. I'm sure I'll be in that neck of the woods again at some point, probably going skiing this year, so rain check!