• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I also could use some help from our Canadian brothers

cigars&rum

"I changed my profile Rod"
I would like to spend a couple of days at Niagra Falls on the Canadian side and interested in staying at a hotel near the 'Falls(about 20/30min or closer)if any of CP's "Canadian Collection" whom live near the falls could offer up some hotels my family and I could stay at. These hotels do not have to be 5 star. Budget hotels are okay.

Thanks to all,

C&R

It's been a while, but i took the family from Chicago around Lake Michigan to Erie to Buffalo and entered Canada and stayed in the city of Niagra, for two days and hit Toranto, from there we went around Lake Huron and back to the U.S. via Sault Ste. Marie actually touching the shores of all five Great Lakes. We made our plans with AAA who made all our reservations, i want to say we had a great time, but our boys were teenagers at the time and not old enough to drive but old enough to let me know how bored they were.
We stayed at a real nice hotel in Niagra, but without AAA's help we would never been able to plan the trip. The entire trip was layed out and we payed as we arrived at each hotel. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

I would like to spend a couple of days at Niagra Falls on the Canadian side and interested in staying at a hotel near the 'Falls(about 20/30min or closer)if any of CP's "Canadian Collection" whom live near the falls could offer up some hotels my family and I could stay at. These hotels do not have to be 5 star. Budget hotels are okay.

Thanks to all,

C&R

As a former Torontonian, my advice is: stay away from the Falls, you'll get gouged. There are plenty of B&B's in wine country (romantic pick: Inn on the Twenty).

You may want to check out Niagara-on-the-lake for more budget oriented accomodations. This is the site of the Shaw Festival, so there are plenty of hotels and the like in the area.