• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am floored at the kindness of this place

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Over and over again, I see great acts of kindness in this community and it makes me proud to be part of such a great place. So I must share my story also.

About a week ago Howard tells me that I had better watch out that he had a MOAB headed my way.. So initially I thought OH SHIT, (because I have been hit by this SOB before); but then soon forgot as I had to head out of town for work this week. OK I digress on to the good part

Basically I pull up into the garage and see a package on the stoop, and me being a clue-less individual brought it in and opened the note attached that stated " HA.... Howard"

Now rules dictate that I cannot disclose the contents of the package, (nor do I want to cause some of you bastigs will be bummin' me for a cigar) but I can truly say I have been humbled..floored, and temporairily silenced..

A simple THANK YOU seems inadequate, but for now its all that I have..

...until I pay your evil ass back...

Tim

No good deed goes unpunished :)

Very nice! Almost brings a tear to my eye....

Nice play and a great target!!

Hey Tim, can I bum a cigar ;) :whistling:

Nice play Howard. Time was a good choice for you to leave speechless. :thumbs:

Nice play! as for the target, one and all here know he is very deserving of it becuase he does the same thing. :thumbs:

LOL! It's good to see one of the good guys smacked around.

Nicely done Howard.