• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am going in boys...cover me.

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
Today I will be ordering the Opus fun box! The local retailer only has two. So I am planning to pay over the phone to secure one and then pick it up tomorrow. I sent my girlfriend down to do recon. She strikes up a conversation with one of the sales chicks and now I am getting a $50 discount. Pictures will be forthcoming! After this purchase I am out of the game for a while. I will only be purchasing singles when I hang out at one of the B&M's in the area. That's it! I'm out!

Too pretty to open....

354810165.jpg

354810273.jpg

But I did....

354810339.jpg

354810494.jpg

Love at first sight...

354810408.jpg

Today I will be ordering the Opus fun box! The local retailer only has two. So I am planning to pay over the phone to secure one and then pick it up tomorrow. I sent my girlfriend down to do recon. She strikes up a conversation with one of the sales chicks and now I am getting a $50 discount. Pictures will be forthcoming! After this purchase I am out of the game for a while. I will only be purchasing singles when I hang out at one of the B&M's in the area. That's it! I'm out!

You don't honestly believe that do you? :laugh:

LMAO. And they say we're going through a recession. Enjoy.. One question: Are you going to smoke them? And who gets the death sentence first?

That's what I'm talking about! :thumbs:

Nice snag.

You guys are supposed to be supporting me...not taking wagers on how long I will last! I am vowing no box purchases for the rest of the year and no more than $30 a month on singles through the rest of the year. Brothers I need your support...I am weak!

Oh you have our support. But as soon as a good deal on Opus X Maduro you will do what everyone does. JUMP. I think it may be easier to put a budget then not buy boxes.

Its only Feb! I wouldn't say I'm not buying a box for the rest of the year until Dec 31st!! And $30 a month on singles...God bless you if you pull that one off brother! Good luck!

You guys are supposed to be supporting me...not taking wagers on how long I will last! I am vowing no box purchases for the rest of the year and no more than $30 a month on singles through the rest of the year. Brothers I need your support...I am weak!

LMAO. And they say we're going through a recession. Enjoy.. One question: Are you going to smoke them? And who gets the death sentence first?

Its my own little contribution to the stimulus. See what a great American I am. Sacrificing for the sake of my country. I think the BBMF will be the first to go.

Its only Feb! I wouldn't say I'm not buying a box for the rest of the year until Dec 31st!! And $30 a month on singles...God bless you if you pull that one off brother! Good luck!

Yeah you know...give or take....$30 or $50 a month :whistling:

You know they're just like potato chips...if you really need the support though, I'm sure we could start up some kind of Cigar Buyers Anonymous :D.

That's what I'm talking about! :thumbs:

Nice snag.

I expect nothing less from Gary! :D

Yeah I know. I was just being silly on a Friday. Looking forward to picking up my box and will just be a little more selective (less impulsive) throughout the rest of the year. Like many of the members here...this is one of the few things I do for myself and I REALLY love it! All of you guys are "okay" too.

$30 a month! What flavor White Owls will you be smoking?? :laugh: :laugh:

Well first off nice snag, I just can't put that kind of scrath for that set. Second, good luck We area all weak hell I know I am when it comes to a budget on sticks.

At least you will enjoy the hell out of yourself with this box purchase. :thumbs:

Its my own little contribution to the stimulus. See what a great American I am. Sacrificing for the sake of my country. I think the BBMF will be the first to go.

Yeah you know...give or take....$30 or $50 a month :whistling:

See you have already gone from a strong $30 a week to a weak $50, LMAO.

Jim

Well first off nice snag, I just can't put that kind of scrath for that set. Second, good luck We area all weak hell I know I am when it comes to a budget on sticks.

At least you will enjoy the hell out of yourself with this box purchase. :thumbs:

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending how you view it) I am 33, not married, reasonable mortgage, and no car note. So as I said to an older friend of mine...if not now when? Certainly time is ticking away on my freedom clock. So I am going for it while I still can.

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending how you view it) I am 33, not married, reasonable mortgage, and no car note. So as I said to an older friend of mine...if not now when? Certainly time is ticking away on my freedom clock. So I am going for it while I still can.

When you're married you find ways to "sneak" your purchases past the wife! ;)

I hate you. :laugh: Just kidding man. I hope you enjoy the hell out of those sticks. And you are right, if not now, when? Life is short, celebrate it while you can.

Back