• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Am Lucky & Fortunate

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
5 US soldiers were wounded today when a suicide vehicle bomber detonated himself on a small road between Camp Eggers and the German Embassy here in Kabul. Please pray for their speedy recoveries.

Being in the AF I've been shielded from this sort of violence. I've never had to stare evil in the face. Usually, air bases are pretty far in the rear and exceptionally safe.

To my brothers in arms that put their lives on the line every day, I salute you and extend all the respect and admiration I can muster. Even though the same guy signs our pay check, we are not the same!! I don't think I could face this every day.

Having experienced this I will enjoy my wife, children, life & cigars a bit more!

Tony

Constantly vigilant, you just never know!

To a speedy recovery and prayers coming their way!

My prayers are sent for a speedy recovery for those 5 and all the others that get hurt in harmsway..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

My prayers and thoughts to them and all that are in harms way.

UPDATE:

We lost one of our wounded. He succumbed to his injuries while being treated at Bagram.

Camp Eggers has gone into recovery mode. Boarding up windows, cleaning up glass and praying for our lost and wounded.

Tony

Stay safe brother.
We are praying for you and all the men and woman serving overseas.

Not going to get into much detail....but these are my Soldiers.

I'm a busy man today.

Wow! Tony, stay safe, and keep up to good job. I guess something like that wasn't covered in those "Worst Case Scenerio" handbooks i sent ya, huh?

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Not going to get into much detail....but these are my Soldiers.

I'm a busy man today.

Wyatt, I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to your people. I offer my prayers for a quick recovery, for their families, and also for you. I know I give you grief often, but I truly appreciate what people like you, Dean, and all the others do for us. May God watch over you all, and keep you and your men safe from harm.

I'll go ahead and clarify slightly, without giving out too much information.

I am the Rear Battalion Commander for the 634th BSB. The 5 Soldiers spoke of are ours.

I now have the duty of communicating with the forward element to relay information to the families, to include notification process.

That's about all I can say for now fellas, I do appreciate the thoughts and I'm sure the families do as well.

My thoughts and prayers are with my comrades in arms, Best of all my wishes to you all.

This is never good, but it's even worse when it's one of our Brother's Soldiers. I'm sorry Wyatt and I hope God gives you strength to get through what you have to do. I'll be out there in about an hour saluting your Soldier and our fallen comrade when he takes that final trip down Disney Drive.