• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I broke 80 on the course!

At the course on wed! :thumbs:

I went 38 on the front and 40 on the back!

For a hacker like me thats quite the feat on the golf course! Only thing missing was a real good cigar to celebrate with! :laugh:

Awesome! Smoke a good one to celebrate. :thumbs:

Next time don't play the Par 3. :sign:

Just kidding. Congratulations, it's a great moment in your golf lifetime. :thumbs:

Congrats! That would be a major milestone for me! I love to play but I'm a hack! Some day I may break 50 on the front 9! :)

There goes the handicap! Good round!

Congrats! That would be a major milestone for me! I love to play but I'm a hack! Some day I may break 50 on the front 9! :)

Once you DO break 50 on 9, that's when the game starts getting not as fun because then you expect yourself to do that more and more...That's kinda where I'm at...

Very nice! I used to play in my early teens and was a hacker. Now at 27, I started up again in March and have been shooting in the 90's...can't wait to break into the 80's.

Congrats man! I've never even come close to breaking a 100. Think my best score was something like 108.

Congrats! You should keep the ball and write the score/date/golf course on it...

Less than 5% of the world's golfing population will ever shoot below 80 legitimately... Doesn't that make your accomplishment feel even better? You are among the elite my friend!

Again, congrats!

Regards,

BT

It's a good feeling, isn't it! Now you'll just have to remember the smokes on the course next time.