• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I can breath now

4thecrue

Well the wife gave birth to our son Ethan Michael Sat night. He came out 8 lbs 22 inches and is healthy as can be. I definately can breath now thats its done. That is some crazy stressful stuff right there. For all of you guys with children you know what I mean and for those who expecting well, good luck. Anyhow we are all home safe and sound. Now only if this stinking weather would lighten up I could torch one in honor of him.

Damon

Congrats! Big kid there, I hope Mom is resting well.

That is a big boy! Congratulations... I am happy that all is well, we are just finally getting weather that allows us to go out for a smoke. You are probably getting the stuff we had...

Doug

Congrats. Damn fine name for a boy, too. Ethan, a good stong Vermont name. ;)

Doc.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Now go smoke something special (in between the raindrops :laugh: )

Congrats to you and the Mrs. - Make sure you let her have plenty of rest - she needs it. Good thing about the 1st week or 2 - babies generally sleep for 18+ hours - Make sure the wife takes advantage of the down time.

That's fantastic. Huge baby, sounds like he will stand up to his strong name :D

Congrats to you and your family, hope your wife is doing ok.

Brian

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news, hope mom and baby are doing fine. Smoke one of your best! :thumbs:

Congratulations on the new addition, and may I ask what cigar you will light up to celebrate his birth. I bought a padron 40th when my third child was born 8 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new addition! Hopefully you banked a little sleep before Ethan was born! Sleep deprivation has never been so good though!

Enjoy each day. My son Trey is 5 months old now. It's absolutely amazing the personality that he has now compared to just a month ago.

When you have some free time in say, 5 years, let's meet at the Humidour. Smokes on me! :)

Rob

Thanks brothers for the kind words. All is well here and Im doing what I can to help my wife. I cant wait till hes a little older. As far as burning one goes I do as a matter of a fact have a Paron 40th Maddie resting. But, I think it will be one of the Padron Millenniums when they arrive from Devin.

D

Back