• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I found one!

Just picked up Hemi Classic Maddy for $10.50 with FL tax included from a local tobaco store.. They have a whole box. I see these go for $22+ online.. Damn.. The ABC Liquors next door have a humi in there and have a sale on Signature Nat for $8.99 + tax.. I should grab one as well.. I live 2.5 hours from Tampa Sweetharts, otherwise I would buy a bunch at MSRP. I called them today and spoke to a lady. She gave me MSRP prices on Opus, SG Chateau, Hemis and Don Carlos and my local stores sell from $1, 2, 3 to 8 a stick more than MSRP..

Well guys i have to admit my local B&M was wrong and so was i. Please excuse my ignorance. Well atleast ive got a WOAM to smoke. :whistling:

Blake.

Well guys i have to admit my local B&M was wrong and so was i. Please excuse my ignorance. Well atleast ive got a WOAM to smoke. :whistling:

Blake.

Hard for a B&M to be wrong with the type of cigar printed right on the box... :rolleyes:

Blake.

Can you post a pic of the cellophane tag that says Short Story Maduro?

I would seriously consider calling Fuente about that shop misidentifying those sticks. That's shady.

i would post pics but i lack a digital camera. And calling fuente is a great idea/

Blake.

Yeah, please keep us up to date if you don't mind. One of the many great things about CP is that we look out for each other, not only with scumbag traders on the forum but also good/bad shops that are out there. So if there is a shop doing this, and I simply can't believe it was on accident, then letting us know what's going on would be a benefit to others in the area. Thanks.

Well i certain that you are wrong my friend, the cellophane tag clearly states that its a SS Maduro.

Blake.

Blake, please confirm that this is true.

If it states SS Maduro it is a fake or mis-reprsented product and Fuente/Newman need to know about it.

It's product like that which gets people 'scammed' and then give companies a bad rep....and takes away from the true products.

Thanks for your help!

Well i certain that you are wrong my friend, the cellophane tag clearly states that its a SS Maduro.

Blake.

Blake, please confirm that this is true.

If it states SS Maduro it is a fake or mis-reprsented product and Fuente/Newman need to know about it.

It's product like that which gets people 'scammed' and then give companies a bad rep....and takes away from the true products.

Thanks for your help!

Hello? :rolleyes:

Bueller.....................Bueller.....................................Bueller?

Sorry guys i have been inactive for quite a while. Well i never called Fuente due to the fact of me still buying from this shop. I know that i may be bashed a bit for not doing this but it was no harm no foul. And i would like to continue buying cigars locally.

Although i do have a much better shop in town that i shop at more often which is called Top Shelf Cigars, the place is full of great people, great owner, and lots of knowledge. But sometimes i still have to visit the "other" for certain smokes.

P.S.-- I have a good sense of humor, the "McFly" thing was a shear classic.

Blake.

I'm confused. Was the box marked Short Story Maduro or WOAM? Did you maybe simply get a little anxious thinking you had found a rare gem or did they actually think they had a rare gem?

I guess they thought they had a rare gem or just marked it wrong. It wasn't in a box, it was on a shelf amongst a bunch of other loose sticks.

But i have to say i was a little excited, because if i would have thought it through i would have just compared the size with the Natural SS's. Then i would have known it was a WOAM.

Blake.