• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got a request for a South Jersey / Philly area herf

siriusblack - It's on the 13th. Sorry about that. Keep your ears on, though. If this goes over well, I'd like to try it every four months or so.

marco-polo - Got you penciled in, guy. Glad to have you.

flamchop - Sorry you can't make it. See you at Mahog's next time.

mr.erskine - got you as a maybe. Hope you can make it.

Three weeks to go, guys.

siriusblack - It's on the 13th. Sorry about that. Keep your ears on, though. If this goes over well, I'd like to try it every four months or so.

marco-polo - Got you penciled in, guy. Glad to have you.

flamchop - Sorry you can't make it. See you at Mahog's next time.

mr.erskine - got you as a maybe. Hope you can make it.

Three weeks to go, guys.

I hope so, too. It will mostly depend on my wife's work schedule.

I'd like to make it, but holiday OT could interfere.
How close is it to Edmund Scientific? Which way on Rt. 30?
It would take me 45 min-1 hr to drive after work.
Will you still be there at 7:30pm?

I guess that makes me a MAYBE.

Chemyst :cool:

chemyst - Right off the Rt. 30 / Rt. 295 Interchange at Barrington / Haddon Heights, right around the corner from Edmund's. A few of us will be there until we leave.

I know that sounds dumb but Dante, the owner, said he'll stay open for us. I'll pm my cell phone number so you can call before you make the trip.

Dec. 13th would work for me. Hope to see you all.

Here's the updated lineup:

fegbri - possibility
southsidecigar - in
local669 - possibility
northernmoris - possibility
flamchop - out
marco-polo - in
mr.erskine - possibility
chemyst - possibility
tone-ny - in

plus a few from other boards

Anyone else?

Two weeks to go. WOO HOO!

I won't be able to make it either, as I had planned. I have a family commitment next weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to make it if there is another.

Okay so this Saturday at 4:00 PM, hope to be there.

Tomorrow is the day, guys. See ya at Dante's at 4:00.

Don't get there much earlier, though. He doesn't open until 4:00. Unless you wanna herf in the parking lot.

I will try and make it, but won't know about work until the late morning. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to this. Do we have a room or a reservation for this shindig?

No room or reservation. Just show up. We'll be herfin' on the outside, enclosed, and HEATED deck. I'll be there around 3:45 and smokin' in the parking lot. See ya there.

It looks like I am out. :angry: Earliest I will be out is 6ish. If it is that early I might catch the back end. Enjoy!

I had a great time myself. Nice seeing you again, Dave. Nice meeting you Anthony aka tone-ny.

And Dante's, what can I say. We get there and he brings out two bundles of cigars for us to partake. Joya de Nicaragua Celebraccion and Joya de Nicaragua Antano, both in the toro size. Excellent food and drink. And the waitress staff was not bad, huh?

It was great herfing with you guys, and the guys from the other boards. Can't wait to do it again.

Don't forget about Feb 6th, guys. Cigar dinner, same place. When I get the details, I'll let you know.