• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I hate you guys

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Prior to joining CP
f_Originalhumm_0b073af.jpg

After a few months at CP
f_P1010047m_cd0caa2.jpg

As of yesterday!
f_Humis3m_dcee59f.jpg

f_Humis2m_2d92b8a.jpg

Theresa hates you too ;)

Man, I wish I had the room to store just ONE of those coolers!

Stupid apartment.

Here's hoping you have a lot more wall space, or you start smoking more! But I must admit, I like the wall mounted coolerdors, as it beats the heck out of playing "cooler tetris"!

Prior to joining CP
f_Originalhumm_0b073af.jpg

After a few months at CP
f_P1010047m_cd0caa2.jpg

As of yesterday!
f_Humis3m_dcee59f.jpg

f_Humis2m_2d92b8a.jpg

Theresa hates you too ;)
You're on your way, the coolidors are a bit small, check out Walmart when they have their sales. :laugh:

You're on your way, the coolidors are a bit small, check out Walmart when they have their sales. :laugh:

Ahhhh come on......don't tell me they sell a bigger cooler? I bought these at Walmart and they are 38 inches long for cripe sake!

Hell Jeff, if you start running out of room, just send some my way! :laugh:

...next time those teeny little coolers go on sale, you may want to pick up a half dozen or so.... :laugh:

In my case, a 20 count desktop turned into a 150 count desktop, which turned into one, then two, then three, then four coolers. I jumped off the cliff and had Bob Staebell build me a wonderful cooled cabinet last year. Now it's full...... :blush:

Welcome to the club - :cool: - B.B.S.

Nice racks...you built those especially for your coolers?

I know how you feel Jeff! . I was just like you, 18 months later I had to build a new house :laugh:

Just kidding, it's great to have a selection, enjoy!

Brian

Dude, we feel your pain.....

In August, hubby bought a 20 ct. Then in October, he bought a 150. Then for Christmas I bought him a 1500 ct Montigue.....I think that will do for now :cool:

Just wait, there will be coolers... yes, there will be coolers (Saw reference anyone?). Coleman needs to make a body-sized cooler.

Nice racks...you built those especially for your coolers?

I know how you feel Jeff! . I was just like you, 18 months later I had to build a new house :laugh:

Just kidding, it's great to have a selection, enjoy!

Brian

Yeah...a couple 2x4's, some liquid nails, a few deck screws, and a few Kwik-Tap concrete screws.

A new house sounds good, I've been wanting to sell this house anyway and move west :D

I'd love to see an excerpt of you discussing the hanging coolers with your wife. Could you get that up on youtube for us? :)

Hi my name is John, and I'm a cigar addict!

Welcome to the club Jeff. I seem to remember a certain person not being able to fathom me having enough cigars to last me ten years if I never bought another one.

That was...........Oh, about nine months ago. :whistling: