• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have a confession to make.

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I nubbed a Macanudo last night. I never inhaled! I did however exhale nasally. I know, I know, what's next, Acid Wafes, White Owls, Moonies? I had to tell someone, it was eating me up on the inside.

I nubbed a Macanudo last night. I never inhaled! I did however exhale nasally. I know, I know, what's next, Acid Wafes, White Owls, Moonies? I had to tell someone, it was eating me up on the inside.

There is no cure for Tobacciana Nervosa....Sorry.

:laugh:

We all make occasional mistakes. Whether you learned from it is the important thing.

Smoke a Padron 64 to get the taste out of your mouth and repeat 100 time "I will never do that again".

Had a Miller light with it too, didn't ya?

Doc.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully you feel better about yourself now. :D

He IMed me half way through to confess. He couldn't be talked down.

I thought he was going to say he had make-up on again.

The question is, how did you get the Macanudo? :D

Thanks for the support guys, its been a rough 24 hours.

Doc.

Funny Doc, you know I would never admit to that.

The question is, how did you get the Macanudo? :D

I swore I wouldn't name names but since you are actually in his neck of the woods I feel I have to tell you.. gtphale.

How dare you accuse someone from Illinois!!

I guess all that matters is you enjoyed it. Actually, smoke more of them! That way I won't have to look at them anymore, everywhere I go! :sign:

Doc.
I have only had Miller Lite; this Miller light your refer to must be a new brewmaster's blend that pairs with the aforementioned Macanudo handrolled blunt that is all the Colorado rage.

DD, you have a reputation to uphold. Alas we all know its not what you smoke, but with whom. And you wouldn't have posted unless you actually enjoyed it. :D

That's funny. I have one of those tubed 2000 Macanudo Vintages in the cooler that I plan to smoke one day. We'll see...

I am really not sure what to say DOG, maybe ROD will not revoke your charter for one small act of indiscretion on your part ??? ???