• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have been asked to give up cigars

I love this forum, but man... Its starting to get to me with all this negative bitching and moaning that has been going on as of late...

Gator came to us as a brother with something that was troubling him... Wether or not he was looking for advice, or just merely looking for an ear to vent to, the ppl on this forum should be considerate and appreciate his situation... All this asshattery as of late has really been tiresome...

I know I'm a newb and might not have earned my place on this soapbox yet but at this point I really don't care... I have nothing but love and respect for my brothers here on C.P., but I feel kind of ashamed of what this forum has portrayed itself as lately...

WTF are you talking about? What exactly do you mean by "lately?" The past few hours or the past few days? ??? Now I know you can't be referring to the past few weeks or months since you've only been here for about nine weeks. :rolleyes:

There have been THOUSANDS of posts and threads on CigarPass for the time you've been here and there are certainlly not endless examples of "all this negative bitching" to support your statement.

I really hate it when noobs post stupidity like this. :angry:

As ggiese and Rod alluded too, maybe the asshat boards like ClubStogie, CigarLive, StogieChat, BOLT, etc. are more your speed. ;)

This thread wasn't so bad, i got plenty of good advice, some bad, and some advice i wasn't asking for, but i knew what to expect before i posted this, "if you don't want it, don't ask for it"...

This place is great, i've never been a part of another 'online community' anywhere close to this place. :thumbs:

I love this forum, but man... Its starting to get to me with all this negative bitching and moaning that has been going on as of late...

Gator came to us as a brother with something that was troubling him... Wether or not he was looking for advice, or just merely looking for an ear to vent to, the ppl on this forum should be considerate and appreciate his situation... All this asshattery as of late has really been tiresome...

I know I'm a newb and might not have earned my place on this soapbox yet but at this point I really don't care... I have nothing but love and respect for my brothers here on C.P., but I feel kind of ashamed of what this forum has portrayed itself as lately...

WTF are you talking about? What exactly do you mean by "lately?" The past few hours or the past few days? ??? Now I know you can't be referring to the past few weeks or months since you've only been here for about nine weeks. :rolleyes:

There have been THOUSANDS of posts and threads on CigarPass for the time you've been here and there are certainlly not endless examples of "all this negative bitching" to support your statement.

As ggiese and Rod alluded too, maybe the asshat boards like ClubStogie, CigarLive, StogieChat, BOLT, etc. are more your speed. ;)

Oh look - it's CC!!! Where the hell have you been lately?? ??? And surly too... :laugh:

Hey - I noticed AVB overtook your post count. Maybe we need a coupla more posts like humboldt's to get you back out and posting... ;)

Sorry, fellers - the winkie smilie is my trademark... :thumbs:

I thought we were ignoring him......hmmmm, I never get the memo's!

Gator - good luck with the family situation...for me, that comes first...all else second.

Back