• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have returned.....

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
To the members of CigarPass:

I would like to apologize for my actions of late. I acted in a very immature and ridiculous manner. I neglected my responsibilities as an active member of an elite group of cigar smokers. I realized that I have destroyed the reputation I had established and hope that one day I can regain some trust. I realize that this will most likely mean absolutely nothing to most of you, but I hope that I can get past this and move on. I am in the process of fixing all the things that I screwed up.

I am in debt to the members that are always looking out for people who get screwed over by bad people. Dirick you and Tommy fixing all I screwed up shows the true meaning of this board, helping people out who truly enjoy cigars. I lost sight of that.

To the Outlaw guys I am sorry for bringing a somewhat negative light to your amazing store from my pathetic actions. I would like to say that these guys run an amazing store and I am in no way connected to their store, except as a customer.

To Alan and Bruce, I screwed up. I am sorry for that. I wish I hadn’t of screwed up but I did. I can’t go back on that, but I would like to move forward. I know that this probably means very little to all of you, but I need to get things taken car of and face my faults.

If you are going to flame me, flame me that’s fine I deserve it. I am truly sorry and hope that somehow I can move forward. I will post the correct DC’s tomorrow and then I will be done with CigarPass until I feel like I can be accepted once again.

Sorry once again gentlemen,

Drew

We shall see, spots don't change too often.

I have no idea what happened, however at least that apology was not laced with excuses and hidden retractions, such as, "I'm sorry, but..."

I have no idea what happened, however at least that apology was not laced with excuses and hidden retractions, such as, "I'm sorry, but..."

I missed it too... what's the dirt?

I missed it too... what's the dirt?

I think this started it... If I'm wrong... sorry!

David

I just searched for "drew moberly" and found the thread(s). I'll just say this one more thing. It's nice to see an apology that is not laced with excuses and placing of blame elsewhere, however what he did is pure bullshit, and deserves some type of explanation. Even if it's simply admitting that he disprespected those people and chose not to send their cigars, and got in over his head. Drew I hope you figure out your life and whatever led to blowing off so many obligations like this, and screwing so many people.

Gonz it stems from irresponsibility and neglegence. I got very apathetic and just didnt follow through. I was and still am pretty upset that i made this decision.

I again am sorry, and very upset with myself.

Drew-

I'm not going to flame you. I'm just going to say this:

Your reputation is EVERYTHING. Not just here, but in life. If a man cannot be taken at his word, he is worthless. Part of being an honorable person is fulfilling the responsibilities you have accepted. It is simply the mark of immaturity and disrespect for your fellow man to let your obligations fall to the side.

All it would have taken to avoid the biggest part of this would have been some communication. This apology is a good step, but it's about a month too late.

We all make mistakes, but it is what we learn form those mistakes that makes us better men. I hope you've learned a lesson in this situation and I hope you can truly see the error of your ways. It's not about cigars, Drew. It's about honor, respect, and decency. It's about the way you live your life.

I'll accept your apology and I hope the rest of the board does as well. However, you have a lot of ground to cover before you can even start to regain the trust you once earned. I wish you the best on that journey.

IMO,
Both of you (Alan and Drew) have shown a lot of class in how you're handling this!
I respect that!!! :thumbs:

David

Thanks Alan it does mean alot. I have learned alot from this and I will do my best to regain that trust and move forward in life.

...as a wise man once said...

"MORE TAPING, LESS TYPING!!!"

Thanks Alan it does mean alot. I have learned alot from this and I will do my best to regain that trust and move forward in life.

3 Months pass and you STILL have not made good on this? And you talk about gaining trust?

Hapa i just returned to the point where i can get on a computer.....i will be maing good to all concerned very very very soon. DC #'s will be posted tomorrow.

i'll refrain from commenting here because quite frankly it's useless at this point. drew i have sent you a PM regarding our trade from early june. please get back to me ASAP as it's a very timely issue for me at this point as i'm leaving town for 10 days on friday. i also PM'd you my NEW address because i just moved last week.

bruce

While I admittedly know little of the situations that brought us here I would say give him a chance. The apology appeared sincere and without condition or qualifiers. Everybody screws up now and then so I think we can all understand that. If he were truly a scum bag he would have just stayed away. Right now, based on the information we have I would say that he is sorry and wants to make ammends.

My vote is for letting him try without the ribbing and nit picking. If all is not resolved in a week or so . . . then lynch him. But for now give the guy a chance to show that this was an isolated event.

My .02

So here's the thing Drew, your first post in this thread "is" a good start but it is just that .... a good start. I expect so much more from you than I do from many of the others who call themselves BOTL's on this board due to your Scouting background. The fact that you acted the way you did here and then went off to Scout Camp to teach other young men about Honor?

During your CP downtime I would offer that you read this ... The Scout Law in Practice . It's important for Scouters to teach by example at all times, not just when you're in uniform or when your in front of a group of people.

Good luck Drew

David
Eagle Patrol, Wood Badge WE3-55-99

So here's the thing Drew, your first post in this thread "is" a good start but it is just that .... a good start. I expect so much more from you than I do from many of the others who call themselves BOTL's on this board due to your Scouting background. The fact that you acted the way you did here and then went off to Scout Camp to teach other young men about Honor?

During your CP downtime I would offer that you read this ... The Scout Law in Practice . It's important for Scouters to teach by example at all times, not just when you're in uniform or when your in front of a group of people.

Good luck Drew

David
Eagle Patrol, Wood Badge WE3-55-99

Damn I learned all that and not even a Scout. Interesting you have to teach those values. Actually its sad really. :laugh:

0304 3490 0001 9903 4001
0304 3490 0001 9903 4018

The last package was overnighted per request.