• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have to vent, so bear with me please.

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I am sick and frickin' tired of these MFers doing this crap. I'm tired of it being in my city. I'm tired of hearing about it, and I'm tired of nothing being done. It's number seven people, seven times we've been fucked with and no one is taking off the leash.

Read the article below and thank a Police Officer, a Firefighter, or a member of the Armed Services today and be glad that they do what they do for you.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/06/suspicious-fire-damages-hemet-police-building.html

Suspicious fire damages Hemet police building in the latest attack on city police [Updated]
June 28, 2010 | 12:01 pm

A suspicious fire that damaged a Hemet Police Department evidence building could be the seventh attack on the law enforcement agency this year.

[Updated, 3 p.m.: The fire was first reported at 2:23 a.m. and severely damaged the building and evidence stored inside. The facility, which is across a parking lot from Hemet’s main police station, stores evidence for pending and past criminal cases, said agency spokesman Lt. Duane Wisehart.

“There’s some pretty significant damage to the roof and other parts of the building,’’ he said. “Inside, there’s evidence from thousands of cases: homicides, rapes, you name it.’’

Firefighters from the Hemet Fire Department quickly extinguished the blaze. Details of how the fire was started were not available. No arrests had been made.]

Investigators believe the fire could be related to a rash of attacks on police in the city. The latest incident only adds to a police department already on edge, and Wisehart said officers have been reminded to remain vigilant and to “be aware of their surroundings at all time.’’

In January, the Hemet-San Jacinto Valley Gang Task Force discovered a natural gas line had been diverted into their office, filling it with fumes, although the gas never ignited. A month later, a bobby trap – a Gerry-rigged “zip gun” – fired a bullet at an officer when he opened a security gate.

In March, a suspicious device was attached to a gang enforcement officer’s unmarked vehicle, and two weeks later four city code-enforcement trucks were torched in the Hemet City Hall parking lot. Attorney General Jerry Brown visited the area that month and, with Riverside County Dist. Atty. Rod Pacheco, offered a $200,000 reward for those responsible for the attacks.

Finally, in June authorities found a vintage military rocket on the roof of a nearby market, pointed in the direction of the police station.

Evidence gathered from those attacks on the police was stored inside the building charred by the suspicious fire, Wisehart said.

Investigators believe those attacks are tied to a white supremacist gang with roots in the area. In May, police arrested a suspected white supremacist gang member – Patrick Nugent Jr., 40 – for possessing an improvised firearm similar to the one used in the booby trap.

Federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were called in to assist with the investigation into the suspected arson fire. The FBI and Riverside County Sheriff’s Department also are involved with a task force investigating the attacks.

-- Phil Willon in Riverside

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm gonna go have a brew now. :angry:

Holy Sh*t!

While I may have joked with you Jon, that sounds like the lawlessness of the criminals in the RoboCop movies...not a single arrest yet? WTF is going on there?

Watch your back my friend :thumbs:

Jon, that is unbelievable! They will be caught, they are too stupid to quit while they are ahead.

Keep your head about you and don't let your emotions drive you (I know easy for me to say).

The job you do is greatly appreciated.

Ken

Jon, you know you have my respect in what you do. You and your mates are true heroes that are selflessness! Enjoy a stick and a cigar homie.

God damn. Al Queda did the same thing here in Baghdad buy attacking one of the main evidence repositories and judicial centers for the Iraqi Ministry of Justice. The implications are huge when evidence is damaged or destroyed so I feel the gravitas.

Jon - vent away, brother....this stuff is crap.

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have the anarchists, the Mexican MI-5 boys, the crankers, the Mexican dope runners, the militant bicycle riders (carry large ball bearings and smash windshields - cars are bad), the Greenies, the tree huggers, etc. Just the worst of the worst when it comes to respecting the rule of law.

I don't have words to tell you how much I'm on your side in this issue. If we allowed the brave men and women in law enforcement to actually do their job, all our lives would be better. There were some shootings over the last few months in Portland. Hell, even Jessee Jackson showed up and told everyone how evil the "white po-lice" were. So, they fire the Cheif of Police and bring in a puppet. Honest, straight up cops are afraid to do their job. Result? Four shootings in the last eleven days in North Portland. When the folks that enforce the law are afraid, the folks that live outside the law are emboldened and enabled. Makes me sick.

Brother, you fight the good fight, keep your head held high, and watch your back. There are those of us that respect with great reverance what you do, and are damn thankful you do it.

....and come visit this year....
laugh.gif

Cheers, brother - B.B.S.

Jon, we all know I love giving you copious amounts of shit, but reading this makes me feel for you brother. I wish you the best on catching those bastards and I pray you stay safe.

Stay frosty and watch your six, bro.

Goddamn world's circling the drain some days. Thank the gods and ancestors the good guys are still standing watch in the night.

~Boar

Jesus christ man what the hell is going on out there. It sounds like the wild west, with rockets? Diverting a gas line into the police station holy shit they have some balls.

I wish you luck, stay safe and catch these bastards and make sure you slap them around a bit for the trouble.

This is absolutely insane. I just can't imagine that. Seriously Jon, be careful everywhere. IMO they need to post a military presence of some sort outside the station. The government needs to show its support for the men and women that keep us and them safe. Absolutely shocked.

I am extremely proud to call you a friend Jon. I have heard your stories first hand, and I am always shocked at what you deal with daily. I think that you are one hell of a man for doing what you do. Thank you, and each and every one of your brothers protecting us normal civilians in our day to day lives. The world would be crippled if it weren't for people willing to risk their lives, and situations like this should have some more serious repercussions for the evil bastards who pull off these kinds of crimes.

Please stay safe brother! We support you 100%!!!!

All the best, Jon. Stay safe.

Sometimes I wonder just what in the hell is going on any more. :shaking head and sighing:

I'm with Alan.

This is interesting (from the article). "In May, police arrested a suspected white supremacist gang member – Patrick Nugent Jr., 40 – for possessing an improvised firearm similar to the one used in the booby trap."

Thank you everyone for your support. I need a reminder sometimes, and thanks for letting me vent.

One of these on each corner of the station's roof...

HH-3-minigun-vietnam-crop.GIF

And a generous budget allotment for ammo, should end the problem rather quickly.

Take care Jon!

One of these on each corner of the station's roof...

HH-3-minigun-vietnam-crop.GIF

And a generous budget allotment for ammo, should end the problem rather quickly.

Take care Jon!

:laugh: Thanks Wurm!

Anyone consider the poor firefighters? They musta been worried being so close to an active target! :laugh:

J/K Jon... that sucks, and I were your chief - God help the miscreants (and you... :p).I say unleash the hounds of Hell on them

Shit, Jon. That's some heavy stuff. I can't believe more isn't being done. Keep yourself safe out there.