• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I know how Burnt Tongue

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I was talking to him about these via PM and asked him if he would sell me a fiver...

"No way man! But I'll send you some so you can try them!"

Well today a LARGE box arrived...

Paul, thank you for the cigars, I knew when I saw the size of the box that you went nuts and threw more than a few magnum forces my way. Of the selection you sent I've only have tried one before, and the Magic Mountain counts as one of my favorites.

And I now know where you got your user name from.

I lit one of the magnum forces up almost right away, and DAMN are they strong! :0 Not so much the taste of the smoke, but if I let the tip of the cigar touch my tongue for even a second I was reminded of back when I used to smoke Biddies from India (3.2mg Nicotine 25mg Tar )

But taking my time and making sure I didn't let the end hit my tongue I enjoyed it down to the nub.

lol Brother, I think you could give ol' Mr. Peat a run for his money :thumbs:

You and Dave are on my list... only a few more weeks until I visit the Casa del Puro again :whistling:

Great play Paul... :thumbs:

How did you manage to get them thru customs without the scrutiny the Acids received?

Great play Paul... :thumbs:

How did you manage to get them thru customs without the scrutiny the Acids received?

Great play Paul! And I think the answer to this question is obvious: Paul's package didn't have the distinct smell of chemical weapons

Well done, Wurm is a EXCELLANT BOTL to hit

And YOU owe me a review! :sign:

I've given up on Jabba and Zee... I think they buried the funny smelling tubos out in the backyard and are hoping I'll forget :laugh: