• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love it when you call me Big Poppa

Well folks, I think its safe to go ahead and make this announcement. It looks like the wife and I are on the way to having our first little one. It's really weird for me, as I always said I would never do two things; get married nor have children. I have happily failed at both. :)

SO, to celebrate......its contest time! I waited until now, because we had to have a second ultrasound to determine the due date. Apparently the person who read the initial blood work can't count and was off by 3 weeks. So, whoever comes closest to the newly projected due date by 11:59PM EDT on 6/2, will receive a nice 5er from me.

Pray for me, cause I'm GOING to need it. LOL

Don't worry after the first it's all too easy, hell we have our 4th on our way here.

Jan 9th.

Oh yea and congrats sir, that's awesome. :thumbs:

Congrats Julius, that is great news. I always said I would never get married either, and low and behold, October 6th 2007 was D-day. I wish you the best of luck when the little one arrives. Lets say January 21st at 8 PM ET.

Congratulations to you and your wife!!!! Seems to be a lot of this going around CP, I hope its not contagious :D

I'm going to go with my grandparents anniversary: January 17th.

Congratulations. One of the best things in life is being a dad. Thanks for the contest. I will guess 12/30/09

Congrats Julius to you and the Misses. I'm going to go with January 1st as this will be a New Years baby........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Throw your hands in the air, if youse a true player...

Congratulations! I'm going to choose 1/3/10

Congrats boy are you gonna have fun! :laugh:

Thanks for the contest 23 Nov 09

Congrats Julius to you and the Misses. I'm going to go with January 1st as this will be a New Years baby........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Pm me your address.

How about, another 5er for the incorrect due date?