• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Love Scotch!

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
So I'm enjoying a nice glass of Lagavulin on this Sunday afternoon, the wife grabs a nice bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers, invades the man cave, which ia a discussion for another day, and starts pushing cheese and crackers on me.

I'm drinking a scotch that I save for specail occassions , like a Sunday afternoon, and this cheese and crackers is destroying my Dram. But now I'm hungry!!

What food goes good with scotch?

Thanks

Before I eat. After I eat. Never while I eat. That's what beer and wine are for. Just my opinion of course.

Doc.

I had to think about it for a second but I have to agree with the two posters above.

Before I eat. After I eat. Never while I eat. That's what beer and wine are for. Just my opinion of course.

Doc.

Definitely agreed. Dram of scotch late in the evening after a meal, smoking on a fine stogie. Matter of fact... :D

You might not believe this but for a non Islay malt, cheesecake goes very well. Or you could try this.

You could go traditional then.

Haggis

Nuts. Will depend on distillery. I like walnuts, pecans, pistachio, etc when drinking scotch aged in bourbon casks. I am less fond of eating when drinking a sherry cask scotch. Cheesecake or high-quality yogurt works but I usually prefer a Trinidad and a few laughs.