• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love tattoos, but this is taking it to the next level!

Good Lord!

Seems foolish to risk one's vision with something like this. I'm guessing it's completely irreversible.

I won't even give contacts a try so that is totally out of the question.

Man! I hate eyes that just gives me the creeps..............

looks cool as hell imo...but then I'm a freak that wants to get some scarification by branding and cutting as well lol...but dont know if I would risk the vision tho...maybe for an "Alien" look or something...len

Like Jonesy, I have my (and others) fair share of ink, but tattooing my face and EYES(!!!!!) has never crossed my mind. Jesus, maybe we should try to go back in time and convince these guys parents to give them an extra hug or two. Hopefully it would eliminate the need to draw all this attention to themselves. Man, you Canadians are some crazy mofo's!

I have some strange ink, but you wont see it unless I want you too. Now, I did get the ink for others to see as well, but not for a "Hey, look at the crazy shit I did to my body" reaction. Though sometimes when I wear a shirt with sleeves a little too short or when I'm cutting the grass, people will stare. That wasn't my motivation. Sometimes people get inked for all the wrong reasons.

Looks like a throw back to Dune or some shit, oh and Fish I think they call that jaundice, might want to get it checked out ;)

John

google - puff the magic dragon tattoo - to see a weird tat - nsfw. OUCH!

So Jonesy- What color did you say you were gonna get???? :laugh:

if you were a hunter, camo might be kinda cool....
D

Jonesy- that's some weird sh*t!
But I knew I would wind up regretting finding this from Lkyman. NSFW

WOW. thats insane. i too have tattoo's but would never go that far

I knew I was right, people in general are idiots.

I'm a fan of being inked and I have some original pieces but thats over the top

I thought this was a Tatuaje thread.

I think I'll have mine done white, for the mornings after. Or, done red so no one will notice when I am hungover. Either way.