• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Might've Been Wrong

Martin2D

Clueless About Life
As most of you know, I'm the Fuente naysayer....I might've been wrong.

I bummed some of Mike's Anejo tonite....that smoke was solid. I got zero flavor from mine, but my opinion might have been wrong :p. I apologize to the Fuente-Newman Family...

As most of you know, I'm the Fuente naysayer....I might've been wrong.

I bummed some of Mike's Anejo tonite....that smoke was solid. I got zero flavor from mine, but my opinion might have been wrong :p . I apologize to the Fuente-Newman Family...

Did you leave the cedar on again?

Don't listen to Mrepp.

Anejo and all other AF product are just awful. If I where you I would just give up on them. I'll make sure to pull out any of the awful AF products from your pass. Always willing to help out a BOTL!

DG

Don't listen to Mrepp.

Anejo and all other AF product are just awful. If I where you I would just give up on them. I'll make sure to pull out any of the awful AF products from your pass. Always willing to help out a BOTL!

DG

Haha, after that last anejo I gave up all hope for them and some lucky BOTL got the last of my Fuente stuff. I really have been diggin stuff that tasted like nothing to me before. It's all about vitola.