• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need some suggestions

bombtek

Most times, I really don't have the time needed to dedicate myself to a good cigar. I've gone as small as Rothchilds, but even that proves to be too much most times.

I am looking for good full flavored spicy sticks that are small in both ring gauge as well as length. I'd much rather enjoy what I am smoking than puff away on my gar at a breakneck pace so that I am not late for whatever I am doing.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Bill

I recently found myself asking the same question and tried a few different smokes before making up my mind. My vote goes to LGC Reserva Figurados Felicias. I prefer the natural over the maduro but both are nice Medium-full bodied little smokes. Good luck!

This is something that is often on my mind. I have looked around but haven't found anything that totally blew me away yet within a reasonable price/acquirability range (i.e., PAM principes and party shorts). I did have a fonseca bullet a while back that was pretty good, definitely worth trying.

There's a lot of 444's out there which don't take too long to smoke. One of my fav's is the Montecristo Afrique Ngorongoro 444. I'm not too happy with cigarillos since they are like smoking a cigarette.

Another pick is the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon 444... it sounds like you'd probably like those and many companies make the 444's.

Ted

For a quick smoke with a big ring I like the Felipe Gregorio Dominicana Fat Boy(3.5 x 55) especially if they have about an extra year age on them.

Some really good suggestions and I thank you guys. Unfortunately, that Black Bravo is a Rothschild size cigar and no matter how good it is, it would be just another one I would have to try and cram into the humidor.

I would give the Fuente Cubanitos a look. Short, both in length and filler, but the ones I've had were tasty.

I recently found myself asking the same question and tried a few different smokes before making up my mind. My vote goes to LGC Reserva Figurados Felicias. I prefer the natural over the maduro but both are nice Medium-full bodied little smokes. Good luck!

I concur, although I slightly favor the maddie over the nattie.

Common problem around here, as both my wife and I have to get up very early to get the next day off and running. Weeknights, I often don't have the time to really enjoy a "big" cigar. However, if it's going to be a small smoke, I want it to be a good one. Some favorites;

PAM / PAN Principe
Serie 26 #35
Party Short
Siglo 1
HdM Petite Robusto
HdM duDepute
LaLuna Colada sized smokes (4 X 44-ish). Lately, Gael has them in the Serie R and a couple of other wrappers. Give him a call and he'll hook you up.

Best Regards - B.B.S.