• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I still wanna know.....

AVB said:
coventrycat86 said:
Well, we can thank you AVB for being one of the people who ruined it for the bulk of the members who were able to debate in a civil manner and not resort to emotional name calling and flaming like you did.
No emotion involved at all, but thanks for your help anyway. I couldn't have done it without you. :sign:
I can see how I have over reacted

I'd call that "emotional", there ya go with your
spin_icon.gif
again.

The bottom line is you AVB played a large role in the failure of the forum you can
spin_icon.gif
it anyway you want but your actions speak for themselves.

Alright ladies.......enough already!

It's obvious to me why it was closed, look how it continues and the friggin forum has been locked!!

LMAO :sign:

Holy ****!

Funny thread. After reading Sam's "that's my picture you can't have my picture because... well... you can't, it's mine and I don't want you to and" post I thought "Ok. Lock the thread. You can't beat this." Then I read Matt's "So, the politics forum is gone, boo hoo... So, big mac was picked [on] boo hoo... So, CC doesn't care who the anon poster is, boo hoo, So Lee's a homo, boo boo..." and I could have died, right then, a happy man.

This is comedy, my friends!

Matt only wishes I were a homo because he knows I have a nice a$$...... :D

My vote as a write in...

Herb Kelleher..long time coming I might add.

Free cigars to the first person who sends me the almighty bigmac picture ;)

:sign:

What a GREAT way to start the day with this type of humor.

I know ya'll did it just for me being back to - THANKS!

:sign:

Sam

I think we may need to start archiving some of this stuff. :D