• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thank you.

Congrats on the anniversary! I'm glad I got a chance to meet you, hopefully next time we'll be able to talk more. Hope your smoke was great!

only been about a year for me so far, but I have to agree this is a great place to hang out

thankyou.gif

You're one of the good guys, Alan. Thanks for hanging out.....
thumbs-up.gif

Cheers - B.B.S.

Alan,

You are indeed very good people congrats on your anniversary :thumbs:!

Jim

Happy Anni Alan, your beard of lovingkindness warms the darkest of hearts. Clearly, Doc admires your presence along with his.

Now go smoke your pipe and finish up that homebrew!

Happy Anni Alan, your beard of lovingkindness warms the darkest of hearts. Clearly, Doc admires your presence along with his.

Now go smoke your pipe and finish up that homebrew!

Clearly, my humor is not so subtle and sophisticated as to require interpretation. ;)

Doc.

Alan, congrats! It was certainly a pleasure to meet you that one time at Puff N Stuff.

-Mark

You guys are making me tear up (or maybe it's the dog gas wafting from below my chair).

Thanks for the congratulations. :thumbs:

Congrats on the Anni, I have to agree, this place has taught me more about cigars and cigar culture than I ever thought possible.

Congrats brother! Looking forward to the next time we can herf.

Yes, '05 was a good year. I spent a lot of time looking at different boards before joining CP.

Have always appreciated the FOGs looking out for the noobs here and the way that CP is run.

And X2 on everything that Alan said.