• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I'm a Pepin whore

Glacies

What do I do? I'm about to buy a box of blacks. or Blues. Or Tatuaje..... I don't know, they're all so good!

Buy 'em all. A true whore would.

Doc.

You're probably right. Although I gotta pay the new mortgage...

BTW all of my pepins had been sitting at 60% RH and they were smoking much better. There's only one left now though. Saving it for my next sunday morning smoke.

LOL - so true. I am really just now getting into Pepin's and Pete's cigars. I absolutely love the Guapo, then I bought a sampler of a number of Tatuajes, etc. I have to tell you I think the Tatuaje and Cabaiguan Petits are great little cigars, and love the Tatuaje VI Angeles and the Pepin Black Label. I think tonight I will try a Tat VI Victoria!

LOL - so true. I am really just now getting into Pepin's and Pete's cigars. I absolutely love the Guapo, then I bought a sampler of a number of Tatuajes, etc. I have to tell you I think the Tatuaje and Cabaiguan Petits are great little cigars, and love the Tatuaje VI Angeles and the Pepin Black Label. I think tonight I will try a Tat VI Victoria!

I haven't tried a Guapo yet, but the Petites, Angeles, and Black Label perlas and corona especials pretty much make up my go-to smokes for after work.

The Victorias are probably my favorite vitola from the Havana VI line too! I'll bet that you are going to love it!

I always thought a whore got paid? :whistling:

Sounds like a bunch of SLUTS to me. :0

Personially I'm a Fuente SLUT! :blush:

Tats' are better than Pepins'... I don't like too many Pepin cigars. Maybe the 1932 series but none others...

-Fetter

Tats' are better than Pepins'... I don't like too many Pepin cigars. Maybe the 1932 series but none others...

-Fetter

I like tats a lot, but my last purchase of some Pepin Blacks put me over the ege. I have one left for my Sunday morning coffee on the deck.

A REAL whore would not only buy those but some 601 Greens :love: & Zona del Estes :cool: ...etc! Welcome aboard Ho!! :D

I haven't had the greenies yet or the Padilla Miami, I'll have to try them at some point, just not available here.

btw anyone know why JRcigar doesn't sell any pepins?

edit: btw thanks for the welcome ;)

Okay - Tried the Victoria and I thought it was fantastic! Definitely have some more Angeles and Victorias coming my way!! (as well as some of the little buggers!)

Back