• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought Ian and CBid were the devil

CvilleYoungGun

Not so young gun anymore.
Ok AVB what do you have to say for yourself? In less than a week my scotch cabinet has gotten a serious touch of class. First the Ballantine's (which has yet to arrive but should soon), then a little trip into the world of the single malts, a couple of Highlands... my favorite so far being Macallan 12.

So I started off slow, but I couldn't wait to get my hands on something else something different perhaps a treat from a very special region... Ill give you guys a hint

Time, say the Islanders, TAKES OUT THE FIRE but LEAVES IN THE WARMTH.

Its all over from here.

CYG

It wouldn't matter anyway. :p

CvilleYoungGun said:
People wouldn't know whether I was talking about you or the scotch. At this point Im not sure myself.

CYG
[snapback]279278[/snapback]​

Well either way I enjoyed the hell out of my first glass from that bottle, like I said its all over from here.

CYG

Wish I liked the taste of scotch just to try some of AVB's suggestions - my tastebuds only like vodka and red wine - by the way - what would be a good port to try with a Steeler victory cigar after they win one for the thumb?

Back