• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to Thank Everybody in Here for.........

Bill Clinton

Part of the Ron Jeremy Generation
The humidity level in my Don Salvatore footlocker humidor is starting to rise very slowly. Earlier today, I added 2 more layers of weather stripping on top of the first layer of weather stripping that I just put on it 2 days ago. I also added some weight on top of the lid (some heavy books) in order to make the lid seal better with the weather stripping.

Well, I just went by my office a little while ago to check on the progress of the humidity level inside the humidor and the digital hydrometer read at 62%. Before adding the extra weather stripping, it was only reading at 58%. So, the humidity inside my humidor rose by 5 points since around 7 hours ago. I hope that it can rise even more to the 70% level by Christmas day. I am still waiting for the 1 1/2 lbs of 70% beads from Viper to arrive. I hope that the beads will make the humidity reach the desired level of 70% and stay at 70%. Also, I will still keep the added weight (the heavy books) on top of the lid to make sure that the lid seals better with the weather stripping and with the body of the humidor.

I want to thank all the members in here for giving me their input and for helping me try to fix the humidification problem in my humidor. I want to also thank you all for having patience with me. I am the type who panics very easily when I see the humidity level inside my humidor drop bigtime and I worry a lot about my expensive Padrons, Arturo Fuente Anejos and other premium cigars that are stored inside this particular humidor getting ruined. Everybody in here has been very nice to me giving me advice on fixing my humidor. I really appreciate this. I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hannukah.

I will keep an eye on the humidity level in my humidor and update you on its progress or on any further problems.

Again, I want to thank everybody for being so helpful and so nice to me.

Thank You,
George G.

Bill Clinton said:
I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hannukah.
[snapback]266521[/snapback]​

Oh i see how it is....cant wish us Kwanza celebrators a happy holiday season?! :p

It's been over 2 days since I have been to the office to check up on my humidor. Tommorrow, I will check it out to see whether or not the humidity has gone up anymore. I also received the 1 1/2 lbs of brand new beads that I ordered from Viper and I will be placing them inside the humidor to help bring the humidity level to 70%.
I hope that everything will work out well for me.

Good to hear things are starting to work out. I think next time if you find yourself starting to panic early, just pull out a cigar from that humidor, sit back and light it up. That should take the edge off. :p

Back