• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was BOMBed!

ckeller52

"All the Twitters. I know them."
Reaction score
Wow, what a week on the forum. My first week will be one to remember. SleepyJim dropped a tasty BOMB on me and what a surprise. Thanks SJ, very nicely done.

And then I order some Killer Beans from Jerry and there here in two days so now I find myself enjoying a pot of pressed Kalossi Knockout and one of the tasty sticks Jim sent, man, and it’s my first week. :0

Does it get any better? :thumbs:

ckeller52 said:
Wow, what a week on the forum. My first week will be one to remember. SleepyJim dropped a tasty BOMB on me and what a surprise. Thanks SJ, very nicely done.

And then I order some Killer Beans from Jerry and there here in two days so now I find myself enjoying a pot of pressed Kalossi Knockout and one of the tasty sticks Jim sent, man, and it’s my first week. :0

Does it get any better? :thumbs:
[snapback]272135[/snapback]​

Nice!! The guys here are awsome and welcome to the board :)

The generosity I have seen makes me :blush:

It was the way I was welcomed here so I continue it..... Enjoy and welcome.

Jim
PS

It does get better, October the CP checks come and we all go spend our $100 on cigars!

What? you all dont get checks?

LOL
:)

sleepyjim said:
It was the way I was welcomed here so I continue it..... Enjoy and welcome.

Jim
PS

It does get better, October the CP checks come and we all go spend our $100 on cigars!

What? you all dont get checks?

LOL
:)
[snapback]272159[/snapback]​

Did I not teach you a lesson before, or did it just not sink in? :p

Where the hell have you been? Good to see you :cool:

Been dealing with my brother he was REAL bad and we thought he was gonna pass, but he seems to be hanging o with the new treatments so I am getting back active again, that and mom and sis are covering for me more.

Jim