• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was Fired today

Anthem

Stay Thankful
The boss told me we could only have one drink for the annual "Spring Fling"

I was the one who got the cups

I stole this, but thought it was really funny and that we all could use a laugh.

That is pretty funny.

Thanks for the package that was delivered today, also. Well above and beyond sir!

Rich

That's pretty funny. I need to get some of those cups so I can tell the wife..."But babe...I only had one one cup of beer"...good post!

Those cups are amazing! Now I need to find a distributor. smile.gif

I can provide cups if someone else will commit to fill them.

:laugh: I never thought of that, you could not even pick them up :laugh:

I can just see Los (NASTY) and I with straws, bent over the cup and AVB (Ray) shakin his head at us while he sips the good stuff from a regular dram at the CP herf :laugh:

I stole this, but thought it was really funny and that we all could use a laugh.
My Uncle sent me this email today. :laugh:

Those are some killer cups! I think we should get these for the HERF next Saturday.

I can just see Los (NASTY) and I with straws, bent over the cup and AVB (Ray) shakin his head at us while he sips the good stuff from a regular dram at the CP herf :laugh:

Screw a straw, we'll take turns picking that cup up so we can have a real drink/bath/christening :laugh:

Man I'm so gullible and thought the headline was true!

John

Couldn't find anything but shot cups?

:laugh: No man the store was low on the big ones, so I had to do my best, maybe that was why he had me clear the desk, NOT BIG ENOUGH! :laugh:

My glass is about that big right now..I found that a scuba mask and snorkel as a straw works well :laugh:

:laugh: You had me worried for you, good one. :laugh: