• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If anybody was wondering....

Well we are at 50 bottles, so if AVB wants 170 this thing is on   :thumbs:

I agree he posted it as a fun thing to read about, but it would be cool to get a CP buy done

I just want you guys to get together to buy it for me :)

I can't host this because of the draconian PA liquor laws -  I'd have to pay 24% tax on top of the purchase price.  If somebody else wants to take the ball and run with it (DePasta being the easiest choice) I'll take 4 or 5 bottles.

The Cigar Pass
Selection #1

That would be my label choice.
broblues said:
So, what would your label be?  CP maybe?  I would be interested!

Edit Spelling
One other thing, whoever does this still has to ship the bottles so figure $10 each for packing and shipping if you are buying 2. It will be less per bottle for greater quantities.

Tall Paul said:
Group buy... I'm 2 days from my 4 months, I'd be in for at least a couple.
I'm still thinking about that damn Dalmore cigar malt.

4 Month rule does not hold you up from joining a group buy it is at the hosts discretion and most likely will have to send your end first. It would hold you up from hosting a group buy. 

Paul
I've got a feeling everyone would have to ship their end first.  $7,500 is kind of steep for someone to foot for a group buy and hope everyone pays.

Never tried bourbon but I do like trying new things.  I'd be in for a couple if we could find a host.

MrAnderson41 said:
Group buy... I'm 2 days from my 4 months, I'd be in for at least a couple.
I'm still thinking about that damn Dalmore cigar malt.

4 Month rule does not hold you up from joining a group buy it is at the hosts discretion and most likely will have to send your end first. It would hold you up from hosting a group buy. 

Paul
I've got a feeling everyone would have to ship their end first.  $7,500 is kind of steep for someone to foot for a group buy and hope everyone pays.

Never tried bourbon but I do like trying new things.  I'd be in for a couple if we could find a host.

Good point... Lol

I have a local that does this every so often with Eagle Rare 10. Once he picks which barrel he wants they bottle everything with what appears to be a standard ER 10 label. They ship him all of the bottles along with the barrel which I believe is his to keep.

I'd be in on most anything recommended at a decent price, I enjoy good alcohol, I just haven't had the right aficionados to recommend great Bourbon/s.