• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you can relate

I have a great version of that by the "Dealers Choice" one of these days I'll upload it.

Thanks for the reminder of why I moved away from the NY/PA border. Almost had forgot there for a minute.

The article is only partly right, and needs to check the spelling of Greg Clancy.. son of the director Jim of the Vocal Majority. The 2nd quartet to win International Gold on their first attempt at competing was Acoustix. in 1990. The third, is coming up this July... MaxQ.. which is seeded #1 coming into this 07/04 international competition.... Here's a cut from their first cut cd... the track is "Moondance" by Van Morrison. My favorite track is "Fare Thee well Love" a celtic tune that, again, I'll have to upload at a later date.
Oh, btw, all 3 of these quartets, winning international gold on their first attempt, are from Dallas. :D

Man, what great music, true talent. I could listen to this stuff all day everyday :thumbs: