• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione ECCJ

AndrewGBob

Calmer than you are dude...
I went to my local B&M tonight and they just got a box of these in. The owner said there was only two B&M's in the country that got these in. I love the entire Illusione line so I did not hesitate to pick one up. Has anyone tried one of these yet? What were your thoughts? Here is a pic, sorry it's not the best as it was taken with my Cranberry (an by Cranberry I mean Blackberry... that's what I call them for some reason).

gallery_9352_1074_28660.jpg

It was my understanding that NH was the exclsuive dealer of these. That said IMHO the blend in this cigar is great nice draw and great nutty spice. You my friend will enjoy that stick.

Jim

My favorite stick from the Illusione line. You will enjoy this bad boy. Out of curiosity what were these going for at your B&M?

This is a nice smoke. I'm not a huge Illusion fan but this smoke stands out among the rest. My local B&M still has a half box of the OR ECCJ's but they are above MSRP.

I have read that these are supposed to be milder then the CG4. Anyone experience this?

My favorite stick from the Illusione line. You will enjoy this bad boy. Out of curiosity what were these going for at your B&M?

Well, I had a dew drinks there so I don't remember exactly, but I believe they were in the $9 range.

I reccomend you send them to me for further inspection and review....lol :laugh:

It was my understanding that NH was the exclsuive dealer of these. That said IMHO the blend in this cigar is great nice draw and great nutty spice. You my friend will enjoy that stick.

Jim

I heard the same. Price I saw there was $120/15 ... looks like still in stock.

Only had one, didn't seem as strong as the CG4, but very enjoyable ... will have to consider obtaining a few more.

C...

Every Illusione I have tried has been the same to me.

I light the stick and BAM! I get kicked directly in the face with a strong punch.

After about an inch has burned they seem to mellow and I really enjoy the line.
I nub each and every one I smoke.

I have yet to try this one.
I look forward to it though.

I bought a box of these when they first were released. The flavor was good but most were under filled and tunneled very badly. I still have 2 left.

Bob

I'm itching to try the Holy Lance, but availability seems to be an issue. I enjoy smaller ring gauges and have heard this is a good example.

Any fans of this vitola in the Illusione line?

Not meaing to threadjack, but I love lanceros and the Illusion is right up there with it.

I have a box with a tiny bit of age on it now, (9 months). Might be able to send you a stick or two if you PM me your addy.

If you like it, also try the Casa Fernandez lancero. "Remarkably" similar

Cparker

I'm still lost as to what the difference between this stick and the normal Illusione line are besides gold print instead of black hahaha.
Chris

I'm itching to try the Holy Lance, but availability seems to be an issue. I enjoy smaller ring gauges and have heard this is a good example.

Any fans of this vitola in the Illusione line?

I have smoked 4 or 5 of the HL and really enjoyed them. If you can find them, they are worth a try.

Ken