• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Epernay

Bkatz87

I would post under the review forum, however I smoked this cigar at my B&M and I didn't take notes. It's beautiful outside and the lounge is feeling nice with the warm breeze from the open doors. I walked into the humidor and what's this?! A few new boxes of this white and gold beauty. The cigar is excellent. I am bummed I can't share the experiance over a review and I will need to get to one. Has anyone else had the pleasure of tasting this cigar?

I've not tried one, however sounds like you enjoyed it. Write up a review from memory, should still be fairly fresh.

I would post under the review forum, however I smoked this cigar at my B&M and I didn't take notes. It's beautiful outside and the lounge is feeling nice with the warm breeze from the open doors. I walked into the humidor and what's this?! A few new boxes of this white and gold beauty. The cigar is excellent. I am bummed I can't share the experiance over a review and I will need to get to one. Has anyone else had the pleasure of tasting this cigar?

I smoked one Friday evening. I enjoyed it.

I was able to enjoy one of these last week. I picked up a few of these, these are excellent smokes!

Nice! It's always great to hear when someone likes a cigar...if ya' like 'um, ya' buy 'um :thumbs:

I smoked one and wasn't crazy about it. While it did taste good upon light up, it never really developed a taste that appealed to me. I wasn't looking for several flavor changes, just one that I liked. A solid medium profile.

It just stood there at the doorway of flavor and never entered the room of spiciness. :laugh:

Glad to hear that others like them though.

Thanks for sharing. I have one of each of size but haven't smoked one yet - I keep forgetting about them as they are buried in the cabinet. I am curious to see how they compare to the ECCJ. Anyone smoke both yet and have any thoughts?

i have a bunch of the Epernay "Le Elegance's" and absolutely love them! :thumbs:

I too am wondering this, I have smoked the ~eccj~ I am very excited to try the Epernay.
Thanks for sharing. I have one of each of size but haven't smoked one yet - I keep forgetting about them as they are buried in the cabinet. I am curious to see how they compare to the ECCJ. Anyone smoke both yet and have any thoughts?

I had one a couple weeks ago. It was a PC sized cigar and I thought it was good but not great. However, one cigar is in no way indicative of how any cigar rates. I bet these will age well so I will have to try others before I make up my mind.

By the way, I'm a big fan of the Illusiones.

I had one a couple weeks ago. It was a PC sized cigar and I thought it was good but not great. However, one cigar is in no way indicative of how any cigar rates. I bet these will age well so I will have to try others before I make up my mind.

By the way, I'm a big fan of the Illusiones.

Good man.

I had both in the past few days, and to my uneducated tongue I found the eccj to be fantastic, but the epernay this morning was, like a previous poster not as satisfying. The eccj was a full body smoke to me with great smell and tast. I was online this am looking for a box. It ranks as one of my favorite non CC. One review claimed it has a twang that reminds of the CC. I definantly would reccomend the eccj over the epernay.
PJ

I an enjoyed one of these last night. I think I got it from a pass or maybe a bomb. I agree it was a great cigar. It smoked surprisingly long too. Its seemed like a good 1.5 to 2 hours with a few relights. I was really pleased with the consistent smooth and creamy taste of this one. A definite resmoke.

I've been really enjoying these. They are more mild than I typically enjoy but the flavor is very nice. My only complaint would be a couple of the ones I've gotten have been really underfilled to the point of effecting the draw. That can easily be dealt with by taking smaller "sips" but the taste is great on these.

The guy at Texcigars tried to tell me today that the Epernay is the same blend as the eccj. I ask because it does not sound right to me. I tried them both and they were vastly different. Am I missing something here?

The guy at Texcigars tried to tell me today that the Epernay is the same blend as the eccj. I ask because it does not sound right to me. I tried them both and they were vastly different. Am I missing something here?

Confirmed here, Post 36: Linky

Vudu9 is Dion himself.

Vudu9 is Dion himself.

Thanks Mob, now I am confused. I tried the eccj first and the epernay second and I did not think they were from the same town let alone same blend. I guess i will have to go back to the b&m and see what eccj he sold me. I really liked the eccj.
PJ

Vudu9 is Dion himself.

Thanks Mob, now I am confused. I tried the eccj first and the epernay second and I did not think they were from the same town let alone same blend. I guess i will have to go back to the b&m and see what eccj he sold me. I really liked the eccj.
PJ
Same blend. Your eccj may've had a bit more age on it.

Vudu9 is Dion himself.

PJ
Same blend. Your eccj may've had a bit more age on it.

Thanks Dion,
I really enjoy your smokes. I bought a box of eccj today from Pheasant B&M. They have a great selection of your stuff and the owner is doing a bangup job of pushing your product line. Thought you would like to know!

PJ