• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione mc slam

What a wonderful cigar Marvin, instant classic in my book.
19955a42ae090c4db3d9a75149c07db9.jpg

Thanks Jason!  I'm very happy with this cigar.  Dion has an amazing palate.

Wait until you try my exclusive coming up in February.

mc808 said:

Congratulations on the your latest, Marvin.  They look great! 

I presume the fillers are ULTRA-esqe?  That blend is a power-house, but I can imagine the inherent earthiness of the San Andreas could really compliment it nicely.  Jason's right--you may have the next T110 on your hands.

Dion seems to be earning a LOT of my cigar budget for the next few months.
Thank you sir!

I wouldn't put it in the Ultra power category, more medium plus for me. The cigar has wonderful caramel and coffee notes with a touch spice. Not very peppery but with a smooth and rich flavor profile.

Marvin, I'm finishing my first as I type.  You hit the nail on the head with your description.  It has a nice slight brown-sugary sweetness that has me smacking my lips.  Nice!  As with most of Dion's San Andreas, it isn't overwhelmingly gritty or earthy like most other SA cigars out there...  the earth is there, but it isn't clubbing you over the head.  The complexity is very good for how young it is; it's going to age fabulously. 

Mr. Chang, you again have my heartiest congratulations... this stick is an ace. 

Got my box the other day. They look and smell awesome. Gave one away and he loved it, waiting to try my first one.

Been wanting to stop in at your shop. Good excuse to get my butt down there.

I'm not going to lie, I broke down and ordered a box....

Lol :)