• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione MK

tandblov

Hopefully Dion can answer this, or anyone else perhaps.

I received a new illusione with a different band on it, a nice gold band. The cigar is called the "MK".

It's approximately a 42 by 5 1/8, PC size and looks very different than the other illusione's I have had. A much lighter wrapper color (which I like).

Does anyone have any info about this cigar?

Interesting, I would love to know also what this cigar is and if it's a diffrent blend. Where did you purchase it? If you don't mind me asking, PM me please.

Quoted from another site...but it's from the horses mouth

(About the MK) It's a new size - 5 1/8 x 42. It's a cigar that will only be used for illusione sponsored events and donation purposes. The only way you'll be able to get these is if you show up to a B&M event hosting my cigars! It will be the freebie to all of the event participants.It's relatively the same blend, different band ( sort of ).

I hope these become available like his regular line. Would love to see a PC sized illusione.

These things are pretty good, infact my favorite for the blend. They combine all the best flavors of the blend in perfect unison.

John

These things are pretty good, infact my favorite for the blend. They combine all the best flavors of the blend in perfect unison.

John
I think I got a bad one, because it was relatively flat and boring. Everyone else loves these.

I haven't had the occasion to smoke it yet. Given how "fresh" the other recent illusiones seem to be, I need to wait at least a month before I do.

I like the size....so hard to find good Cuban-style PCs nowadays (except for Tat. Noellas).

I'm see a lot of stuff about these Illusione cigars. Are they pretty good?

I received a new illusione with a different band on it, a nice gold band. The cigar is called the "MK".

It's approximately a 42 by 5 1/8, PC size and looks very different than the other illusione's I have had. A much lighter wrapper color (which I like).

I took a corona format and used a different viso in the blend for experimentation. The wrapper is still Corojo but, more rosado than rosado oscuro. I wanted this cigar to perform with a little more up-front flavor and not to rely so much on the olfactory senses. I'm still not sure If I'm gonna keep it this way. They're growing on me though! They're great with a double espresso and complete silence. :D

I took a corona format and used a different viso in the blend for experimentation. The wrapper is still Corojo but, more rosado than rosado oscuro. I wanted this cigar to perform with a little more up-front flavor and not to rely so much on the olfactory senses. I'm still not sure If I'm gonna keep it this way. They're growing on me though! They're great with a double espresso and complete silence. :D

You don't have kids, do you? :laugh:

You don't have kids, do you? :laugh:
I was thinking the same thing!

That line about Dbl. Espresso and complete silence grabbed me more than anyhing else!

Thanks Dion for the response.

I just had one last night and it was very good. They seemed to be the hit of the evening with a bunch of guys smoking them. They were VERY popular.

Oh, and congrats on the CG4!!!! Unbelievable! Just be ready for a million orders! LOL!! Make your reps work for their money! :laugh:

I can't wait to try one when they get here. I set back a box of cg4's and have been smoking them over the past week, with a good cup of coffee these things are great in the morning. If the mk is stronger then I may have a new favorite in the line :)

It's not stronger. It's definataly more medium bodied when compared to the other Illusiones. It's the "smoothest" of the bunch. So if you are looking for a "strong" cigar, I don't think the MK will fit your needs.

I was able to get about 6 of these from the guy I buy all my Illusiones from. It is a much smaller smoke than the cg:4 but the taste is very close. Also the wrapper is much prettier. I call it the cg:4 lite.

(About the MK) It's a new size - 5 1/8 x 42. It's a cigar that will only be used for illusione sponsored events and donation purposes. The only way you'll be able to get these is if you show up to a B&M event hosting my cigars! It will be the freebie to all of the event participants.It's relatively the same blend, different band ( sort of ).

Will these ever become a production cigar?