• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Singulare

DapperDan

So I figured I would give my $.02 on one of my fav sticks out there today, the Illusione Singulare. First off let me start by saying that production of this stick has stopped, it was limited to 1000 boxes (give or take) of 15. I was lucky enough to have smoked my fair share of these sticks and even bought 2 full boxes for myself (a rare occasion as I usually buy singles only) First I would like to say that if you happen across one of these sticks jump at the chance to buy it / smoke it, they are fantastic and if you love the Illusione line (like I do) you will not be disappointed. The construction was near flawless, a couple medium-ish veins running the length of the cigar but that generally does not turn me off. The triple cap was flawless and the wrapper was as smooth as silk with an oily sheen, no teeth to the wrapper which is common of the illusione line. Every single one of these sticks that I have smoked the draw has been PERFECT putting out tons of smoke and great flavor profiles such as cedar, cinnamon, nutmeg, leather and earth to mention a few. I always pair my cigars with a sweet drink such as iced tea or lemonade to bring out the lighter flavors and subtle sweetness that may be lurking. From the 1st 1/3 all the way to this stick burning my lips it never failed to disappoint, the spice mingled with the subtle sweet flavors and outstanding tobacco aroma made for a very enjoyable experience. In my mind everything Dion touches is gold and I personally can not wait until the next "EL" from him hits my B&M so I can buy a couple more boxes. If any of you guys have smoked this little beauty please share your feedback and let me know if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Back