• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

illusione/ Tatuaje

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
Contrary to rumor - I have not closed up shop - just been buried by the holidays! :laugh:

PM me for prices on anything that you you may be looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP. I'm going to run this through Monday night / Tuesday morning.

According to my rep - all illusione are in stock and Tatuaje is in stock except for Miami line and all Tat back orders from last year are canceled for those of you who were waiting - sorry about that!

Rumor is Red & Black Tat tubos are still available.

Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year All!

Jim

Contrary to rumor - I have not closed up shop - just been buried by the holidays! :laugh:

PM me for prices on anything that you you may be looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP. I'm going to run this through Monday night / Tuesday morning.

According to my rep - all illusione are in stock and Tatuaje is in stock except for Miami line and all Tat back orders from last year are canceled for those of you who were waiting - sorry about that!

Rumor is Red & Black Tat tubos are still available.

Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year All!

Jim

What? Not everyone harassed you for months on end?

Jim is good people.

Anyone want to do a box split of the Illusione HLs?
SmokerB wants 5 and I want 10. Anyone out there want 10 so we can buy a box?

How's that intro coming out?

It is going great!!!

Clem,
Tom posed a legitimate question to you. Maybe you take it as him being rude, but this tight knit group will see it as the other way around with you ignoring a well respected member after some advice. Then making light of him bringing it up again. I'm on some other forums that it's not a big deal if you don't make an introduction, but here it's considered tradition and something that's required. We do like to know a little about someone before they jump in and start proposing box splits, and trades, etc. I highly suggest making this thread and tell us what you like to smoke, where your from, etc. Also, go read the rules of this forum before you step in it any further. If you can't find them, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to provide you with a link.

ETA a quote from the forum rules: (Just a small part)

DO’S AND DON’TS OF CP

Do’s:

* Read as much as possible, get used to CP, and just have fun.
* Be friendly to others, we’re here to promote the enjoyment of cigars, and in turn you’ll make a lot of friends from CP.
* Make sure you post an introduction before anything else.