• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Andy, I have a spread sheet running for the pass that I could email to you, if that would help. LMK.

Charley if you want I can help you out with keeping track of the P&T list for the rest of the Pass. I have the second post in the thread and can edit it from here on out with the cigar list if you want?

Paul

The $11 over-put for the DCM Stanford's 90th, while generous, is too much, imo.

Wasn't there a put that was along the same lines earlier in the pass that Charlie approved?

I would agree that the put is a bit much, but since Ian is getting married maybe it works for this particular instance.

Let's try this:

Take: Tatuaje Reserva J21 ($9.88) Put: La Palina El Diario Toro ($10.95)
Take: Padron '64 Ann Maduro Monarca ($13.80) Put: Berger & Argenti V32 Tremendo Toro ($13.00)
Take: Ortegs Serie D No 12 ($7.10) Put: 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco ($8.50)
Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th Churchill ($25.00) Put: 1999 Davidoff Aniversario No. 1 ($36.00)
Take: Perfecxion X ($13.00) Put: Romeo & Julieta Edicion limitada Robusto ($13.00)

Charley if you want I can help you out with keeping track of the P&T list for the rest of the Pass. I have the second post in the thread and can edit it from here on out with the cigar list if you want?

Paul

Sounds great Paul, that would be very appreciative. Once you post it, I update the initial post and let everyone know....... :thumbs: Between work, getting everything going for the Quad State Herf and all, I just run out of time to keep this "Pass" updated, sorry.

Wasn't there a put that was along the same lines earlier in the pass that Charlie approved?

I would agree that the put is a bit much, but since Ian is getting married maybe it works for this particular instance.

Approved and good to go....... :)

Let's try this:

Take: Tatuaje Reserva J21 ($9.88) Put: La Palina El Diario Toro ($10.95)
Take: Padron '64 Ann Maduro Monarca ($13.80) Put: Berger & Argenti V32 Tremendo Toro ($13.00)
Take: Ortegs Serie D No 12 ($7.10) Put: 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco ($8.50)
Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th Churchill ($25.00) Put: 1999 Davidoff Aniversario No. 1 ($36.00)
Take: Perfecxion X ($13.00) Put: Romeo & Julieta Edicion limitada Robusto ($13.00)

Looks good Andy, glad you good be a part of this "Pass" especially since you're going on the road soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Paul

Sounds great Paul, that would be very appreciative. Once you post it, I update the initial post and let everyone know....... :thumbs: Between work, getting everything going for the Quad State Herf and all, I just run out of time to keep this "Pass" updated, sorry.

Ok guys the second post in this thread is now up to date and I will stay ontop of the updates for the rest of the pass to help out Charley!
Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Paul

Ok, I'll get this shipped to Andy first thing Monday morning. Should arrive next day since we're so close.

Paul, thanks for taking this on brother. I think the line up has changed. I think Cheifmd is moved up in the order. Help me out guys, was this the plan?

I think we were going to put me next to Smokinsims so we could just meet up and do the PT's but I'm fine where I'm at if it'll create confusion. Either way

When is this hitting us because I just forgot that I think he is supposed to move to Florida. Maybe he can chime in soon and figure this out.

I'm not moving until July 21st. So we should have plenty of time. The idea that I had suggested to Charley when Chief joined was to do a hand off between Jake, Domingo and I then I'll drive the pass up to Austin to Joe.

Hey gents. I'm ready to roll.

I'm putting a bit of thought into my p/t's but I'll post them shortly.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I just noticed that CigarMan Andys address is not complete on the list. I've sent him a message and will ship as soon as he gets back to me.

Paul, thanks for taking this on brother. I think the line up has changed. I think Cheifmd is moved up in the order. Help me out guys, was this the plan?
I think we were going to put me next to Smokinsims so we could just meet up and do the PT's but I'm fine where I'm at if it'll create confusion. Either way

Ok so this would be the new ending order? If so I will fix the 2nd post list!

CigarMan Andy - Done

Acclaym - Next Up

BigJake6904

Smokin'Sims

chiefmd

Joebunaga

uptown_isy

Stogieman

hyjinxthemule

Almost forgot to update! This went out this morning. Might land tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play and sorry for the delay.

0312 0090 0000 3992 9544