• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

There is something warm in this diaper and I like it!

How do I know 'Oops I Crapped My Pants' work? Because I'm wearing them right now. And I just did.

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

In my BEST Scottish accent:

"This diaper's making my nuts rub together. It's gonna start a FIRE."

Whadya mean I can't play golf like this? I got the silly hat don't I?

Caption Contest Entry #1:

Ian couldn't figure out why his babysitting website wasn't doing as well as he'd hoped.

Paul

Jesus, you're an ass bro, I can't stop laughing.

I was on CP two hours ago, then I grilled some steaks for dinner. As soon as I finished I hear my phone, Isy sent me a text saying "its not right what those guys are doing to you", then I see Isy its the first to post. Thanks EC, but is that the best you can do? LMAO!

you placed the face pretty well, he's just too skinny

Also, I'll throw in another premium fiver and I'll leave it up to you Jesus, if you want to open it up to all. :D
you know I had to get back at you for all the Rican jokes :p :laugh:

Caption Contest Entry #2:

I whacked off twice today already! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Paul

This is my little brother... (whispering) he never recovered from a bad acid trip at the dropkick murphy's show.

Caption Contest Entry #3:

I didn't know Fruit of The Loom made a diaper.

Paul

Submitted for your approval, the Cigar Pass stylings of ironpeddler.....

1) T – (2)Diplomaticos No.2 ($9.00)....P - (51)Partagas Serie P No. 2 AT ($10.20)

2) T – (6)Punch Petite Coronas de Punch ($5.25)....P – (52)Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 ($7.92)

3) T – (9)Hoyo Petit Robusto ($7.00)....P – (53)Trinidad Coloniales ($8.58)

4) T – (14)DE Liga No.9 Belicoso Oscuro ($11.67)....P – (54)Fuente Anejo #48 Reserva ($11.86)

5) T – (21)Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso ($6.50)....P – (55)Short Story Maduro ($6.60)

6) T – (49)My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes ($7.95)….P – (56)My Father PuffStuff Edition ($8.00)

Submitted for your approval, the Cigar Pass stylings of ironpeddler.....

1) T – (2)Diplomaticos No.2 ($9.00)....P - (51)Partagas Serie P No. 2 AT ($10.20)

2) T – (6)Punch Petite Coronas de Punch ($5.25)....P – (52)Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 ($7.92)

3) T – (9)Hoyo Petit Robusto ($7.00)....P – (53)Trinidad Coloniales ($8.58)

4) T – (14)DE Liga No.9 Belicoso Oscuro ($11.67)....P – (54)Fuente Anejo #48 Reserva ($11.86)

5) T – (21)Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso ($6.50)....P – (55)Short Story Maduro ($6.60)

6) T – (49)My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes ($7.95)….P – (56)My Father PuffStuff Edition ($8.00)
Gary... nice p/t's Im not going to be home on Tuesday, but Ill be home all week after that so you know what to do.

I received the Pass box yesterday but haven't opened it yet. I'll go through it later today and get it back on the road tomorrow once Charlie approves my P&Ts.

Gotcha covered Mark...It should get to you by Wednesday or Thursday.

I received the Pass box yesterday but haven't opened it yet. I'll go through it later today and get it back on the road tomorrow once Charlie approves my P&Ts.

Looks great brother, send er' on to MarkJr........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

perfect thanks Gary

Caption Contest Entry #4:

Behold Ian; Leader of the pedophiles, life long rocker.

Paul